Miguel/You're my Favorite Human...

For as long as Y/n could speak she would only speak to certain people. At first, her parents thought she have an anxiety disorder. But low'n'behold, Y/n just didn't like speaking, she preferred to listen. Y/n always had a facination with people. So, when a certain boy walked up to her as she was taking out the trash with her father, Johnny Lawrence. No one expected her to actually talk to him.

"Hey, I'm Miguel. My family and I just moved into 109." "Great, more immagrants." Miguel looked at the girl standing next to the man then back at the guy, "Actually we're from Riverside. But anyways... are you having trouble with your water pressure? Because I know ours was acting up earlier... Oh! Wait! Bottles go in the blue..." Miguel was quick to tell the girl. She obliged and put the bag in the blue bin and gave Miguel a soft smile, which he, of course, returned, "Listen, Menudo. I've been living in this shit hole longer than she's been alive." Johnny said pointing towards his daughter. "The water doesn't work, the fountains full of piss. The best thing about living here is that I don't have to talk to anybody. So, nice knowing ya." Then he walked off to his car, "Bye Y/n I'll be home late so dinners all on you." Y/n nodded and waved as her dad started his car and left. Leaving Miguel and Y/n. Y/n started walking back to her apartment but Miguel followed. "So, what school do you go to?... Do you speak?... I know you cant hear me because your dad was talking not signing and you heard me about the bottles and blue bins. ..." Y/n kept walking. But then turned around and she ran into something... or rather someone. She was only 5'0 while Miguel was 5'8 so she ran into his chest. Miguel was the first to speak considering thier close proximitys, "So, um... would you like to come to my house for dinner since you don't have any plans and we have plenty of food...?" Y/n nodded with a shrug, "Also if you don't mind me asking, if after dinner, if you're comfortable enough around me... maybe write why you won't talk to me? Or why you can't?" Y/n nodded again with a shrug.

AT DINNER

Y/n was warmly welcomed by Rosa and Carmen, and luckily before hand Miguel had warned them that you don't really speak, they both had many questions but were dismissed by Miguel. "So, Y/n are you excited for the upcoming school year?" Y/n shrugged with an I guess so hand gesture. Carmen nodded, "Miggy's going to West Valley High, do you go there?" Y/n nodded with a slight smile. Rosa got a bit excited, " Oh eso es genial! Ahora Miguel ya tendrá un amigo en la escuela."(Oh thats great! Now Miguel will already have a friend at school. (I can't remember exactly what I said so I did a best estemiate. Dont come after me it was google)) Y/n nodded and Miguel looked at her confused, "You know español?" Y/n nodded again. 

AFTER DINNER

Miguel and Y/n were hanging out in Miguel's room and Miguel was telling her everything and she was just nodding along. "Why don't you speak Y/n?" Miguel asked randomly, Y/n sighed and decided she'd talk, "I prefer listening." Miguel's eyes widened, "You can speak?" Y/n nodded again. "Why do you prefer listening?" Y/n shrugged. "I guess... if you listen you... notice more... I know pretty much everything about everybody at school. Like for instance... this girl... Samantha Larusso... she plays this... sweet, rich girl but she's really spoiled and thinks she's better than everyone else. But, I guess she's nice enough. And her groups "leader" Yasmine really just wants something real. She's clearly ignored at home and has been replaced in her fathers life... then there's Kyler... this bully... he's a really sad and angry person. He's a friend of mine. We've known each other since preschool. He only bully's because he's abused at home. He won't come forward though. No matter how much I try to encourage him. But... oh my goodness I'm rambling... I am so sorry you must have been so annoyed... I'm sorry..." Miguel was quick to shake his head, "I wasn't annoyed. I was actually very... intriged. Thank you for talking to me." Y/n nodded. "I should be getting home..." Miguel and Y/n both got to their feet and Miguel walked Y/n to the door and she left with a hug. 

When she got home her father was already on the couch with a beer. "Where've you been?" Y/n replied, "The new neighbors that we met this morning." Johnny nodded. "How was that?" "Good... I... talked to him..." Johnny's eyes widened to the size of sausers and Y/n quickly ran to her room. "Wait a minute! Y/n!"

I wouldn't be appalled to making a sequal to this so yea lemme know 

bye bye <3<3<3