Prologue

This story stars after 6 year's leap.

Akshara a successful playback singer and is very famous in the industry. Alongside she is a famous lawyer by the name Advocate AKG. She hs given birth to twin girls(the miscarriage information was false).

Abhimanyu Birla is guilt ridden because of the things he said to akhshara about sirat maa and he came to know about the truth and misses akshara.(neil is not dead just faced minor injuries)(arohi faced miscarriage due to her carelessness)

Manjiri is the negative character. arohi,s character is grey shaded
Harshwardhan birla is positive character

Everyone is aware of akshara's successful career but unaware of her daughter's.She is now bold and fierce and can sacrifice anything for her daughter's.(parth,shefali and shivu know about the daughter's)

*****

Akshara: babies wake up, you'll get late for school, hurry up.

Aysha: yes mom, just 2 mins.
Aira:yes mumma, 5 mins.

Akshara: okay, hurry up, get up and get ready until i'll prepare your breakfast.

Both the girls wake up and get ready,until akshara prepares breakfast

Aysha: mumma we are ready

Akshara: now come on have your breakfast

Aira:no akshu i am not hungry

Akshara: how many times have i told you not to call me that and have your breakfast.

Aira: ok mumma

They all have their breakfast and akshara drops them to school.

While dropping the girls to school she barges into shefali.(shefali and akshara are still on good terms and nobody knows about their relationship)

Akshara: hi di

Shefali: hi akshara, how are you and the girls

Akshara:fine di we are good, how are you, parth bhaiya and shivu.

Shefali: we all are also fine.

Akshara:di I am really greatful that aira,aysha and shivu are really good friends.

Shefali: yes and about that, tomorrow is shivu's birthday,can u send aira and aysha for the party?

Akshara: sure di but where

Shefali: B..ir..la h..ou..se.

Akshara:

Shefali: Akshu I know ki tum vaha unhe nahi bhejna chahti, par shivu ke liye, aur main vaha kisi ko nahi pata chalne dungi ki vo tumhari daughters hai

Akshara:

Shefali: akshara you trust me na..?

Akshara: yes di I trust you and both my girl's will come...my driver will drop them

Shefali: OMG akshu, thankuu(they both hug each other)

Akshara:accha di now I need to go

Shefali: okk bye, take care

Akshara:you too

(They both leave the school and akshara returns to home to get ready for court)