Chapter 11

First part of story contains mature content,do not read if not comfortable

Next morning:

It was early on Saturday when I turned on the water and stepped inside the shower. I wet my body and then my hair. I heard some noises on the other side of the shower and called out to my abhi

"Abhii..." I called out. He answered "yes" within seconds and I asked him if he showered yet. When he answered "no" I offered him a spot with me. I poked my head out the side of curtain to see him undressing.

I continued to shower until I felt arms wrap around me. I leaned my back to his chest as I smiled and we shared a moment. I turned my head a bit, above my shoulder, and started to kiss him. A few moments later his kisses started to trail down and my mouth slowly dropped down in satisfaction.

My eyes closed as my neck leaned to the right and his hands trailed up to my chest. His mouth sucked at my neck and I reached one of my arms to rest my hand in his hair. His mouth made its way down and started chewing at my shoulder. I moaned and my other hand reached to my left tit that was being covered by his left hand.

After a few moments I opened my eyes and pulled away from his reach. When I turned around, I saw as his eyes trailed up and down my body and reflected satisfaction through his propped up cock.

Our mouths met again and this time my hands both reached to his member. His mouth opened and I kissed the skin around it before his hands pulled me close and gripped my tits. I shut my eyes and started to jerk of his cock with both of my hands as he pinched my sore nipples. We both turned into moaning messes.

I pushed him against the wall and kissed his mouth once before kissing my way all the way down to his dick. He grinned as I stared at his skin in amazement. Both of my hands gripped his cock and started rubbing him. His head leaned on the wall and I held onto his base with my hands while his tip slid into my mouth.

His mouth opened wide and he looked down at me before his hands reached into my hair. I slowly took his cock in my mouth and moaned feeling his hands tug at my hair. Gently, he started forcing more of himself in my mouth before pulling out and pushing me against the wall.

With my back facing towards him, he took my hands and held them together behind my back and leaned to my ear, whispering, "How do you want me? Fast or slow? Do you want me to go hard in this pussy?" I felt myself get so wet just by listening to his dirty talk. I just moaned "everything" and he pushed into me right away.

He let go of my arms and I pushed my hands on the wall instantly as he gave his first thrust inside of me. I moaned and leaned into the wall as his length pushed all the way inside of me. I screamed as his hands grabbed my hair and his hips started to slap against my ass.

He propped my back up to lean against him. His hands wrapped around my stomach and held onto my tits as his thrusting got faster and he fucked me harder than ever. I leaned my head back so far, his chest rubbing against my back, as his grunting made me even more wet. When he stopped to take a break, I started to bounce on him and he slapped my ass and took control again.

As my eyes were closed I heard shuffling around but I didn't care as long as his length was stuffed inside of me. As his thrusting got harder, he directed the water stream at my pussy and I cried out. The constant water pressure with his cock made me close. I tried to moan it out but it was too late. I jerked my head back and came all over him, moaning and screaming.

When I settled down he pulled out and shoved me on my knees. I put my mouth on his cock again and sucked him off until he got close. He pulled out and jerked himself off until cumming on my face.

After a 2 hour long make out session, they both finally came out of the bathroom, akshara was extremely sore.

Akshara; Abhi...

Abhimanyu:hmm

Akshara:I can't wait to get married to you...

Abhimanyu:me too,but i want to tell you something

Akshara:what

Abhimanyu:actually....we are not divorced

Akshara:WHAT

Abhimanyu:ya...actually.. I....never submitted....the....papers to court

Akshara:WHAT

Abhimanyu:akshara...voo

Akshara:No abhimanyu,mujhe kuch nahi sunna

Abhimanyu akshu,ek baar meri baat to suno

Akshara:kya sunnu abhi,tumne mujhse itni bari baat chupayi

Abhi:akshu...

Akshara:no,Abhimanyu,mujhe nahi sunna,mein jaa rahi hun, I need some time and space

Saying this she gets dressed up and leaves for her recording...

Abhimanyu was in disbelief and he also dresses up and leaves for hospital...

The girls reach the hospital along woth harsh and neil and they rush into Abhimanyu's cabin

Aira/aysha:abhii papa

Abhimanyu:hi mere baccho

Aira: papa we missed you

Aysha:yes papa

Abhimanyu:accha,did you have fun?

Aira:yes and neilchu also gave us toys and we slept with dadu

Abhimanyu:okay,now you two wait in my cabin,i have an important surgery

Aysha:okay

After a 3 hour long surgery,Abhimanyu returned to his cabin to find aysha and aira sleeping on the sofa,he adjusted both of them in a comfortable position and his phone chimed

He opened the phone to find a message of akshara he immediately opened it

Akshara:
meet me near the lake at sharp 3.

Abhimanyu:
Ok.<3

He goes near the lake to find akshara standing there he walks near her

Abhimanyu :akshu

Akshara:I am sorry abhi,I shouldn't have reacted that way

Abhimanyu:Areey akshara,are you mad,No need to say sorry,it's my fault

Akshara:I shouldn't have left you there.

Abhimanyu:akshu,calm down,please,it's my fault

Akshara hugs him hard and keeps on apologising again and again.

Abhimanyu:akshu,let's go,the girls must be waiting...

Akshara and abhimanyu head towards Abhi's bike,they were about to sit when Abhimanyu's foot twisted. He hissed in pain

Akshara came near him,and asked him to sit at the back,he insisted on driving but his effort went in vein as akshara was not ready to listen

Akshara was driving the bike,with Abhimanyu at the back,tightly hugging her by the waist.

They reached Abhimanyu's cabin and were shocked to see.....