Chapter9

Akshara:(tears flowing fron her eyes)actually he is reyhaan,my best friend since college, well more than friends for sure.He was my support system and could do anything for me. He was my family,my home.One day we were about to confess our feelings for each other,Iwas waiting in my fully decorated apartment wearing a red dress and a rose in my hands,when I got a call from his mother.He faced an accident, his car was hit by a truck,I immediately rushed to the hospital,when I came to know that he died on the way to the hospital.His mother blamed me for the death. That's the moment my heart broke into a thousand's of pieces again.That's why I couldn't love anybody again,until I met you ,meeting you felt like I was talking to reyhan all over again..That's when I got to know that you are the one.You helped me mend the broken piece's of my heart until you broke it again,this. Time they broke into a million pieces, I felt the pain that I could never recover from.First mumma-papa's death,then sirat mumma,then reyhan,then Neil accidentand then our babies. I was blamed for all of them,but I did nothing.My heart was shattered,I even thought to commit suicide,until I got to know that I was pregnant and the miscarriage was a system error. from then,these babies gave me the hope to live,not for me but for them,because I didn't want to let them grow up without a mother because I knew how cruel it is.Now you came back to my life and. I am all fine.my girls helped me put the broken pieces of my heart back and you help me in keeping them in place.Promise me abhi,that you'll never leave me,because if that happens I don't think I will be able to survive.

Abhimanyu:Akshu...I will never ever leave you...I promise and I will make sure no one causes any harm to you or our daughters.

They both hug each other,that's when Abhimanyu realises that she has fever

Abhimanyu:akshu,you have fever

Akshara:koi nahi,theek ho jayga

Abhimanyu:nahi baba,bohot tez hai

Akshara:maine kaha na thhek ho jayga

Abhimanyu:wait ill get water and cloth strips

Akshara:arrey..

Abhimanyu:you stay quite and let me do my work

Abhimanyu was applying the cloth strip on her head when he realises that she had dozed off,he cover's her in the blanket and sits on the ground,holds her hand and sleeps..

Next morning

Akshara wakes up to find Abhi's not there.

Akshara:Abhii,where are you....abhi

She steps out of the room and finds abhi with the girls

Abhimanyu:You're awake,come have breakfast

Akshara:when did you do all this,

Abhimanyu:while you were sleeping

Aira:mumma,papa made pancake's for us

Aysha:mmmhmm and it's very tasty

Abhimanyu:you also have some na

Akshara:no, I am not hungry,anyways you have your breakfast faster or else you'll get late for school.

Abhimanyu:ya,I'll drop you two and akshara you get ready,because we have the court hearing at 11.

Akshara:okay.

Abhimanyu drops the girls and returns to akshara's home.

Abhimanyu enters the house and enters akshara's room

He sees akshara getting ready
She was wearing a white shirt with pleated long skirt

He sees akshara getting readyShe was wearing a white shirt with pleated long skirt