5 more minutes

Based off of the song 5 more minutes by Scotty Mc Cerry.

Eight years old, couple cane poles sittin' down by the creek
Lines in the water watchin' those bobbers, seein' that red sun sink
Mama's on the porch yellin', "Supper's hot, y'all come and get it"
We yelled, "Five more minutes"

Haiden! Y/n! Get in here you have to eat your foods going to get cold! Marissa shouted down the hill to the dock where you and Haiden where skipping rocks.
Five more minutes mom!
You can come back out but right now you have to come eat! She yells.
Ugh they said as they walked up the hill.
After dinner
Mom we are going back out side Haiden told his mom.
I don't think that's a good idea it getting late plus y/n doesn't your mother want you home.
Five more minutes mom please Haiden protested
Okay fine 5 more minutes but don't chance it you are only eight young man. And we skipped out to the dock

At sixteen it was 12:03 standin' at her front door
Katie's dad said midnight, but we needed just a little more
Yellow light flippin' on and off, interruptin' that goodnight kissin'
We wanted five more minutes

12 o'clock you bring home my daughter deegan is what my dad said when Haiden picked me up for my date. Yes sir 12 o'clock like how it's been for the past eight years we have been friends. He laughed my dad didn't. The date was perfect it was carefree. Me and Haiden where on the porch at 11:57 right before cut off. I had a really fun time today I said. Anything for you y/n/n. I watched his eyes as he leaned in to kiss me and right before our lips made contact the porch lights started flickering.
12:03 kid your late my dad said.
Five more minutes sir. He pleaded.
Fine but i am deducting ten next time you take her out.
Just give us five more minutes
Today was the day I was leaving for collage. Haiden was helping me pack up the childhood bedroom he had so many giggles and laughs in. The University Of Michigan banner was the last thing I put in a box. Then I threw my self on to the bed. Y/n? Haiden said in almost a whisper. Yeah I replied concerned. I wish we where still kids at the dock with no worries in the world yk he said as he sat on the bed. Be fore I could respond we have to be at the airport in 5 get down here my mom yelled. When we walked down the stairs with the boxes every one was here to say good till the summer time rolls around. I hug everyone an we are out the door. We are now are the air port Haiden walked me in his hand in mine and I start to thing about how much I will miss him. Flight number 238 is bordering now. I look at him that's me I said. He kisses me quickly and holds on the me. Haiden I really have to go. Just give me five more minutes cried into my shoulder.

Sorry for the wait I hope you enjoyed