Hospital visit

Back story so you are the youngest racer in the truck series and have an unfortunate crash read to find out what happens.
———————————————-

No one's pov:
And here comes y/n l/n coming around turn 2 taking first place with Hailie deegan right behind her then OH NO! y/n slips up and spun out. The speakers rang through the track
Y/n' pov:
I'm spinning faster and faster I don't know what is happening. Before I can even try to fix my mistake I hit the wall at top speed all I hear is the ambulance then everything goes black.
Hailies pov:
Y/n just crashed keep racing my coach said. I can't she is my brother girlfriend she is like my kid is she okay I say to him as we all go to a pit stop before the speed control car comes out (I forgot what it is called). She is unconscious I'm sure she will be okay she's a fighter he said almost like he didn't believe him self. Race for her he said. I will then I took off.
Haiden s pov: y/n is spinning out and I stood up he race hit the wall and I'd demolished. her coach came in the box a couple mins after the ambulance came out he looked as if he had seen something horrible "Y/N is unconscious" he said. I looked and my mom and dad. Go ahead bud my dad said. I grabbed my keys and wallet and drove to the hospital.
Time skip to when he gets there
Hi I'm here for Y/N L/N I told the lady at the front desk. Okay what's the relationship to her? Boyfriend I said. Okay in room 038. My heart skipped a beat at the room number thank you I said as I when to find the family room. The doctor comes in to the room. She is awake the doctor said but she is very weak but you can go see her. Okay thank you doctor I tell him. Hey pretty girl I say as I walk in. Hey bubba she said I held her hand and kissed her forehead. How are you feeling I ask. Like I just hit a wall at almost 200 m/h she said with a breathy laugh. Did Hailie win she asked I checked my phone yeah she did she said she did it for you I said. Well tell her I said thank you. How many nights are you staying I asked. 1 I have to get leg surgery but they said I'll be okay to race next szn She said yawning. Get some sleep baby I'll be right here I sat in a chair still holding her hand as she drifted off to sleep. I texted my dad I'm staying here for the night and I tried to get comfortable and go to sleep too.
——————————————
Hope you enjoyed ❤️