Cursed

A/n hey y'all I'm so so sorry for being inactive I have a road trip coming up so  I'll write more on the beach I promise!!
Also this takes place at Ironman
———————————————
Y/Ns pov
I have been dating Haiden for almost a year now we went public last night I've gotten some comments like "here comes his downfall" "I bet she will curse him" they bothered me a little bit but Haiden told me not to worry about them and they will come around. We are heading to the gate of Ironman this is Haidens first 250 race everyone is nervous for him.
             Time skip to the crash

There is two laps to go and Haiden lands a jump wrong and flips forward. It all happened in slow motion I prayed he was okay. He crawls off the track me Brian and Hudson go to where the medic station is. Thank god he's okay that was close. I walked up to Haiden and gave him the biggest hug of my life "I thought you were really hurt" I said. He hugged me back and kinda laughed "im okay just a little sore". He's good to go the medic said as Brian gave him the papers he had to sign and we head back to the rv.

Time skip to that night
Haidens pov
I woke up to y/n sniffling " what's wrong baby" I asked her as I turned to hug her. "What if they are right"She says shaking. " Who baby" I ask. "The fans" she starts crying more. "What if they hate me" or "what if I'm distracting you" I cut her off by kissing her. "Listen baby" I say as I tuck a hair behind her ear. " We have been dating for almost a year now so if you were cursed then why is it just now effecting me"? She cry's more apologizing for waking me up. I just hold her till she falls asleep. Goodnight baby I say as we drift off to sleep.