Missing

A young boy with a long hair walking among the wisteria trees. Eyes full of gleam and curious as he walks circling every trees. "Nanny.. catch me!" He giggles while trying to climb the tree. With a little slips of foot, he fell from the high tree.

"Ouch nanny.." he said while looking for his nanny. He stand up and dusted his pant when a shadow appeared behind him. The boy ended up being swallowed by the shadow.

"Young master!" A sound of a man looking for someone can be heard nearest the place that the boy went missing. The man uses his magic to locates his young master but his magic seems having a problem searching for him.

The man who named Shu was a nanny to Kaneshiro's family. Despite being only in his teen, he managed to control his power well making the family taking him to take care of their successor. The man has been the boy nanny for the past five years since the boy was born.

"Young master!" Shu calling out the bugs to ask for the boy and some of the bug reveal something that he was too late.

"The boy was being swallowed by a shadow. We have tried to save him but we can't."

Shu's body starting to shake in fear. "No way. They took young master Luca."

Shu uses his telepathy to tell Millie, his teacher about that. Millie had sent him a new spell, said that it can only be uses by him to save Luca.

"Presto chango." He tried the new spell and his body suddenly being absorb by a dark circle.

..

He woke up feeling all pain on his body. "Where is this?" He looked around and saw a lots of weird high things in front of him. He looked around him as he tried to cast a spell to locate where did he travel.

"Future??!!!" He said still processing his information. "Young master is in future?"

He sat on the grass thinking if he should be returning back to inform his family about him might be not returning home forever. He tried to do a telepathy to his teacher but fail.

"What language do future speak?" He casted a spell on the fallen sakura leaves.  "Find the young master."

The sakura forms an 'OK' sign before leaving him alone on the hill that he teleported. He carved on the nearest tree 'SL'. Walking down the paths to the town making him a little impatience to see his young master.

"Shu-san, we found him!" The flower petals returning to him.

"Where?" Shu asked in eagerness.

"He-" The flower petals suddenly falling on the road turning brown.

"What's wrong?" He tried to save them but he failed. A sound of giggles resonating around him. He looked around in fear as the power that surrounding him was actually too much powerful for him to fight.

"The little boy is actually a great kid isn't he?" A shadow of a women approching him. "But its not fun if this is that easy."

Stems full of thorns escaping the ground before one penetrate his body. Shu grunts in pain as he feel his insides being push and pull.

"A gift for you. If you fail to leave this place within 30 days with your young master, you will be as one of the stem." The shadow laughed before everything vanished. Shu fell on ground while coughing out flower thorns.

"Young master." He falls unconscious after that.

...

"You're awake?" Shu looked around him after he saw a cyborg.

"You can talk?" Shu was bewildered by how some part of the man body was actually made of the steel.

"I should have left you being eaten by the wild animals." The cyborg said before a weird looking man came into his sight laughing.

"He is funny." The man with the horns said making Shu look at him in terrified.

"Demon." Shu whispered looking at the man with the horns. Now it was cyborg's turn to laugh.

"Okay. First of all I'm Ren and this is Fuu-chan. Second, I'm an alien from the space not a demon and come on man never saw a cyborg?" The man with the horns giving him a glass of water.

"No." Shu said and accepting the water. "I am Shu."

"It seems that you're not from here." Ren asked as it was actually rare to see a sorcerer nowadays. "Time traveled?"

"I.." Shu's speak was halted as he can't remember why he was here. He tried to spell a magic but he end up throwing up blue bloods and thorns.

"Hanahaki?" Ren said after he gives Shu a wet towel. "Get up. I'll clean this for you."

"No. It is not hanahaki." Fuuchan said after looking at the blue colour blood. "Are you under a spell?"

"I don't know. I don't remember." Shu sat on the nearest chair.

"That must be that nasty demon." Fuuchan said in angry. "They took my man."

Shu looked at the angry cyborg and didn't dare to say anything. Ren come up to him before he also sighed. "My star has returned."