03 ; this is a bit embarazzing

"Uhm... Could I get your number please?" you asked timidly.

The boy in front of you, which you learned to be called Scaramouche, only stared at you. His cold, violet eyes pierced through your skull, looking as if he were to plan your murder. Seconds turned into a minute but the silence  was just as loud as before.  The embarrassment was too much to bear. You decided to rush back into Mona's room with a quick apology to grab Kazuha and left as quickly as possible.

This is the worst feeling you've felt in a while. He could have at least rejected you instead of just leaving you hanging. Archons, that was so embarrassing.

"You okay Y/n? Your face is kinda red." said Kazuha with concern.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Think I might just have a fever haha..." you spoke, adding a quick sneeze to convince him.

Kazuha's face of concern quickly became of worry after hearing this statement, urging for you to go home and even insisting to buy you some medicine for your so called "illness".

The bus ride back home wasn't too bad. But thoughts about the pale boy with mysterious violet hair soon plagued your mind.

"AGHH seriously what was I thinking when I asked him?"
you thought

He didn't even say yes nor did he say no.

Wait he didn't say no. This technically wasn't rejection right. Maybe he thought you were so hot that he was speechless!

"Helppp stop deluding yourself Y/n," you told yourself

But if he didn't say no surely he wouldn't mind if I just ask Mona for his number...