₀₂ DADA

THE SLYTHERIN GROUP ambled through Hogwarts corridors laughing at some joke Alex had said

THE SLYTHERIN GROUP ambled through Hogwarts corridors laughing at some joke Alex had said. Their first class for the year was Dada with the Gryffindors, much to their dislike.

Alex had his arm wrapped around Alora's shoulder as the duo turned the door knob to enter the class. Students were already sited down with their quills and textbook placed on the table, meaning this year's dada teacher was strict.

"You're late–"

"We are just on time" Alora commented checking her watch.

"Are you talking back to me Ms?" the professor approached her. He looked young, around his twenties which was extremely uncommon at Hogwarts as they always hired people who are experienced.

"Laurel, Alora Laurel" She gave him a sour smile before turning around to place her books at the desk she always preferred to sit at. Six years now, the last row, the left desk was something as her territory.

The Slytherin who was currently sitting there carried his things as fast as he could before leaving to sit somewhere else.

Professor's eyebrows rose at the boy's actions as he inspected her closely. He could already fill the dark aura tingling his brain. "Laurel? Never heard of that"

"That makes the two of us professor" said Alora with a straight face.

He chuckled at her words, nodding approvingly as he walked back to his desk to face all the students. "For our later arrivals, I am Professor Wullok and will be teaching the Defence against the dark arts lesson–"

His speech was interrupted once again, as the door opened widely and the Marauders walked inside without a care in the world and sat down at the last row, instead of Remus who walked to the muggle-born named Lily Evans and took a sit beside her in the first row.

"How dare you walk into my class and interrupt me like that" the Professor slammed his hand on the desk earning their full attention, "Names now, and detention after class"

"Sirius Black, the pleasure is all yours" The Gryffindor gave him a mocking bow.

"James Potter, you'll be hearing my name often so better memorize it, Sir"

"Out, out of this classroom right now this is a serious lesson, not a shit show" Wullok raised his voice pointing at the door.

James and Sirius shared a look before standing up and making their dramatic exit slamming the door shut with a thud.

"He's already giving me a headache" Alex whispered.

"Why all the dada professors are somehow problematic?" Alora groaned, "Even though kicking Potter and Black out was an amazing move"

"Do I hear talking?"

Alora rolled her eyes as the professor opened his mouth once again, "I will be giving you the books this year, I find the old ones quite unprofessional. Ms Laurel, do you mind helping me with the books?"