₀₉ Redhaired potion maker

THE NEXT MORNING DIDN'T unfold peacefully, Alora was receiving a lot of unwanted attention from the moment the first period ended and the reason was unknown

And it was not the good kind of attention that she usually gets, the one that gazes followed her everywhere or when she overhears compliments that no one had the balls to say out loud probably because they were the same people that used to throw names at her in the past. Habitually students laid back and feast their eyes on the way she carries herself, looks, dresses and even talks but today it was different.

They didn't just observe, the same people that took a step back when she passed them, this time took a step forward trying to touch her. Alora was pissed off by the situation wondering what got into them and the sudden desperation to make contact with her skin, knowing the consequences of that action.

Not only the state of affairs angered her but it was going to get her in trouble as well since seven students had already been hexed by her wand for practically throwing themselves at her. For everyone's good, things calmed down a little once lunch break started and Alora walked into the crowded great hall and approached the Slytherin table to sit beside her Friends.

"I'm not sure you can seat here, you have that glare" Rosier teased her by positioning his feet on the empty chair just next to him.

"What glare?" Alora raised a questioning eyebrow.

"The murderous one" Rosier uttered in a dramatic voice removing his feet so she can flump on the chair with a heavy sigh, "what happened?"

"I made you a plate with your favourite before it's gone, and then you can tell us what's bothering you" Arabella handed her a plate full of delicious food that made her mouth water.

"Thanks, Angel" Alora blew her a kiss showing her gratitude, "is it just me or people are so weird today"

"I think I know exactly what are you referring to" Regulus joined the conversation sharing a concerned look with Arabella, "Wullok made every class from fifth grade write an essay about their worst nightmare, people just have a reason to piss you off now"

"That dodgy little cunt– he knew this would happen"  Alora threw her hands in frustration, she was aware of the fact her Professor was making anything possible to provoke her and make her life a little more miserable.

But Alora refused to be dumb and think that the only reason behind his actions was the book she rejected or her bitter personality against him. There was something deeper and she was willing to make his little secret hit the surface.

"He doesn't really like you huh?" Reg let out a chuckle to ease the situation.

"I think it's the opposite" Evan commented, "have you seen the way he looks at her"