₀₄ Kids running around

ALEX NOTT RAN to the Slytherin table the next morning his hand clutching a bag carefully not to drop it

ALEX NOTT RAN to the Slytherin table the next morning his hand clutching a bag carefully not to drop it. "Gentlemen guess what I got sent by my older brother" Nott grinned.

"A letter saying how much he missed me?" Arabella joked, earning a glare from the boy who was disgusted just by the thought of his friend being together with his brother.

"Ts ts ts, they're vials" Vials were a pretty common potion that almost every boy had bought at least once in his life. It's supposed to get drunk by the woman so there's no possibility for her to get pregnant.

"Oh, nice" Regulus grinned stuffing his pocket with some.

"Whores" Alora joked, pouring the sour cherry juice into a glass and taking a sip.

"That's so degrading, I'm turned on" Rosier laughed, before stuffing his mouth with some bacon and eggs.

"Disgusting Evan" Blair giggled.

"What are you going to do with all of them anyway– how many girls are you planning to go out with this year"  Arabella raised an eyebrow.

"As many as we can, we are enjoying this year to the fullest" Alex shared a look with the other two.

"Yeah because enjoying life is all about fucking women in empty classrooms" The blond rolled her eyes.

"You're just saying that 'cause you don't get any" Regulus teased her. The two glanced at each other for a moment before Arabella turned her head elsewhere.

"I'd take her to bed any day" Alora shot her friend a wink, "Oh wait– already have"

"You are kidding–" Alex gasped, his hand flying to his mouth, the boy was always a dramatic person and that would show up occasionally.

"Are we surprised?"

"No Reg, I knew it" Evan played it off, "It's so fucking obvious"

On the other side of the Hall, Sirius Black was repeatedly stabbing the eggs in his plate as his eyes landed on the laughing group. He hated every single one of them and their prejudiced selves, he hated how they carried themselves around Hogwart's acting like they owned the place.

Kinda hypocritical since the Marauders were doing exactly the same thing.

"You'll get your revenge Padfoot, now stop abusing that poor egg it did nothing to you" James patted his shoulder.

"You don't understand James, I can't stand her" Sirius barked, "Each time I look at her I want her gone more and more–"

"Then close your eyes" Remus suggested, not even looking at them as he buttered his toast.

"That's so helpful Moony thank you"

"No problem"

"Why don't you forget about the bitch so we can focus on our first prank for our sixth year" James propounded.