Part 29* Last day

Ophelia's pov:

It was a late Sunday afternoon and I had just finished packing. My hair was slicked back in a middle pony and I was in my airport outfit. 

I zip up my suitcase as I hear someone knock on the door so I shout "Come in!"

The door opens and I'm met with the handsome face of Javon. I smile at him saying "Heyyy" pulling him into hug as he throws his hands round my waist.

"Hey ma" he smirks, "We better get going we don't wanna miss our flight!" he says.

"Oh yeah" I say nodding as he helps me pack my suitcase towards the taxi.

After we've done that I run over towards the group pulling them all into a hug.

"Text, call, ring me every, single, fucking, day" Alexa says squeezing me tightly.

"Ofc bby, I'm gonna miss u so" I say kissing her cheek.

She smiles as I say my other goodbyes.

This chapter of my life was coming to an end . And it was the worst feeling.

opheliasummersx

liked by anguscloud and 349,465 others

opheliasummersx I will forever remember and miss this cast <3

view all 357 comments

anguscloud  I will you miss you kid

opheliasummersx I'll miss you more baldy 

euphoriafan2807 its gone so quick

alexademie I'm gonna miss you so much

opheliasummersx tearing up rn

After saying our goodbyes and shedding a few tears me and Javon head into the taxi and wave goodbye to the cast

After saying our goodbyes and shedding a few tears me and Javon head into the taxi and wave goodbye to the cast. I sigh leaning back in my seat as Javon grabs my hand drawing circles in my palm reassuringly. I smile at him going onto my side as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm gonna miss filming, back to school and shit no" I say.

"Same, and don't worry about school, at least you'll get to see your friends and family" he smiles.

I nod smiling as we drive to the airport.

_______________________________________________________________

The journey was long and were nearly here . My dads car broke down so he couldn't meet me at the airport but me and Javon got a taxi anyway. The taxi man turns into the estate. It hasn't changed on bit. I smile and get out the car helping the  man take out all the bags and unloading the car and thank him as he drives off . I kiss Javon goodbye as I hear Jessica opening the door for him and my dad opening the door for me. 

"Hi!" I say jumping up and down and hugging him tightly.

"Gosh, hello I'm so glad your here!" he says smiling at me, helping me with my bags.

"Gosh I can't believe I am, Belley!" I say lifting her up and hugging her.

"Feee, I missed you so" she says kissing my cheek as I put her down.

"I missed you more" I smile , ruffling her hair.

The further we walk into the house, chatting away, and suddenly all my friends coming running down the stairs making me jump out of my skin.

"SUPRISEEE" they scream popping party poppers and confetti falls on my head.

"OMG GUYYYSSS" I say running over to them and pulling them into a group hug.

"WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" Kylee screeches.

"I'VE MISSED YOU MOREEE" I shout giggling.

"WERE HAVING A PARTY AND JAYLA AND HER FAMILY AND ALL OUR FAMILY WILL BE OVER SOON I CAN'T WAIT WERE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUNN" Paige screams happily.

"OMG YAY" I scream.

" WITH CAKE, AND A BBQ" Kaylen says shouting.

"AHHHHH" I scream hugging them again.

__________________________________________________________________
After a while Javon and his family come over and it's so good to see them all. I hug them all, jumping into Jayla's arms as she swings me around happily.

I'm stood at the BBQ with Javon trying to cook a sausage and he's laughing at me for being stupid.

"Hey what's so funny!" I say pouting at him.

"You just don't know how to cook a sausage" he giggles snorting now.

"Hey!" I say slapping his arm sarcastically.

He giggles and says "Hey this is how you do it,".

He holds me by the waist and leans his arms over me making me tense up my arms. He places his hand on mine to hold the flipper things and looks into my eyes.

"Relax your muscles" he says gently.

I relax my muscles and burst out laughing.

"Whattt!" he says flipping over the sausage and letting go of me.

"Your so funny, trying to acting romantic and shit but at the same time trying to teach me how to cook a sausage" I giggle loudly.

"Oh shush" he says laughing and rolling his eyes.

"Anyway Ima go in the pool" I say patting his back.

"Okayyy have fun ma" he says waving as I wonder off to change into my bikini.

After changing into my bikini I grab Jayla's hand and we jump in. We splash around in the pool for a bit and have loads of fun and before I know it, me Jayla, Paige, Kylee, Javon, Kaylen and Jaden are all playing volleyball in the pool!

Me, Paige, Kaylen and Kylee vs Javon , Jaden and Jayla. They end up wining obviously since Jayla is the one who plays volleyball.

It soon begins to get dark and I get really hungry so I get out and dry myself off. I pick my phone up and get a phone call. Little did I know thiis phone call was gonna switch up my whole life...