05

" Why do you also prefer to walk this early in the morning? " Haerin asked, they're currently walking down the street. The atmosphere is very quiet and the sunrise is gradually showing.

" Um, fresh air? I guess. " Hanni replied, she's playing her own hand on her back.

" I love mornings though. " Haerin said.

" Why? "

Haerin took a deep breath, " I hate it when it evening finally comes. "

Hanni wasn't sure of her question, she's thinking if she did the right thing to ask her why, or wether to figures out what is the exact meaning of those words from Haerin.

" May I know, why? "

Haerin nod shortly, while looking down on her feet.

" I cries, every evenings.. and they never know about it because I would never tell. " Haerin tried to end it with a bitter smile.

" Maybe later, I'd do it again. " She even added.

Hanni felt like shutting her mouth or asks her continuously.

But if she'd do, they would be more emotional like the last time they first met each other.

" Please don't, Haerin. "

Haerin turned to face her on the side, she's asking her through her mind.

why?

And it seems like Hanni read her too well, she wrapped around her arms on Haerin's body. Directly, asking for a hug and she thinks, Haerin needs it most of the time.

" Think of me as your guardian angel. Now that we became friends, I want you to sees me as someone you can lean on, " Hanni paused.

" Every night. "

And Haerin's heart was falling for it, she knew once she had this huge crush on someone, she's on her stage that she wouldn't move on even if that someone rejected her or not.

She placed her hands on Hanni's back, hugging her back as she buried her face on her shoulder while closing her eyes.

" Friends don't hug like that. "

They unconsciously pushed each other once they heard that familiar voice not that far from them.

" Minji? "

" M-minji. "

Minji wears that cold expression, as she walked towards their direction while crossing her arms.

" It's a goddamn Saturday, what were you two doing in here? right in the early of this morning? " Minji added, scanned their faces.

Believe Hanni, her expression scares the shit out of her.

" W-we just go for a walk. "

" If walk then why hugging? " Minji snapped back.

" I-i— you know I just wanted to hug her, is that really that deep to you, Minji? " Hanni said.

" Yes, it is. " Minji replied without hesitation, she didn't blink for the past ten seconds that they locked eye contact.

" How about you? what are you even doing outside, Minji? were you following us? and for what, so you will be a watcher and If I did something terrible, you will tell it to mom, again? " Haerin stood up for Hanni at this moment.

" Did I even say that? "

" Because we all knew, you're always like that. "

Minji's ear bleed of what she just heard, she immediately threw her hands on Haerin's collar, gripping it while aggressively glaring at her eyes.

" Oh my god! stop guys! " Hanni tried to stopped them from fighting.

But Minji didn't listen and everyone knows how she can't hurt her little sister in everything, she has a fucking cold stone heart but she still care a lot. And she just can't accept the fact that her ears bleed of those words that are not from anybody but from her sister.

She tries to calmed herself and pushed her away from her.

" I fucking hate you, Kang Haerin. "

She walked out and ran away from them.

And Haerin stayed still, as Hanni watches her speechless. She never makes an expression, that's not her thing at all.

" If you ever heard my real surname, do not repeat it to me again. " Haerin demands, she fixed her collar like nothing happened.

Kang? I thought they are Kim's?

" You can go home first, I wanna be free just for now. "

Hanni's eyebrows frowned.

" But I can't leave you just like tha— "

" Hanni, please? "

Hanni can't help but to gave her a short nod and walked away from her slowly.

" Our world is different Minji, you will never understand me. " Haerin says to herself.