Chatper8- Cabin✨

ALIYA

I didn't have an alarm to wake me up this morning. As I check the time on my bedside table clock I jump up and run straight to my bathroom.

In 15 minutes I'm ready and out the door. My mom was there so I grab my phone out her closet. She hides it in the most obvious places.

As I try to turn on my phone but I have no luck. I was out of battery. I couldn't call Luca for a ride and the bus has already passed me. I have no other Choice but to walk.

I'm about 10 minutes away from school as I'm walking with my head down a car pulls up beside me. I'll look up and see Jacob one of Luca teammates.

" hey Aaliyah do you need a ride to school?" " hey no I'm good I'm almost there thanks tho!" I smile at him.

" come on you're right we're only 10 minutes away from school hop in." I gave in and he opened the door for me from his side of the car. I whisper a low thank you and buckle my seatbelt. As he's driving he lowers the radio

"I've never really talked to you much even tho we always had classes together." He says looking at me

"Well yea that's what happens when people treat you as you don't exist." Feeling awkward "well you don't seem like a nerd you seem chill and laid back."

"Well I've always been that way all you had to do was talk to me" I say looking at him and he gives a sad smile.

We arrive at school and no one is outside I know I'm really late. As Jacob parks I see Luca coming from his car. Did he really stay out here until I got here??? He is CRAZYY.

"Hey wassup man" Jacob says to Luca. Luca nods his head but keeps his eyes on me.

Jacobs waits for his response but he is let down and walks to the school doors.

"Why didn't you call me. I could have picked you up rather than jackass." He says pissed.

" I also tried to call you last night why didn't you pick up?? Are you ignoring me??" I'm getting pissed and frustrated and those two don't mix well with me.

"First of all I have had the worst night of my life Luca, two my mom took my phone that's why I couldn't answer your calls, and three his name is Jacob and try to be more nice." I say walking away form him

I feel him run up behind me and turn me to face him. "Slow down princess, I'm sorry I didn't know I should have to asked you first" I continued to ignore him and walk to class

"So this is what we are doing now??" He's so full of himself "I know you can't resist for too long" I roll my eyes as if he could see me.

By the time lunch came I was already tired. I walk to the lunch room to look for Luca but he's nowhere to be found.

I get my lunch and eat by myself in the back of the lunch room.

As I was throwing away my food I see Luca come in pissed and Red. "dai, stiamo partendo" (come on we are leaving)he says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the school.

"Wait Luca where are we going??" I say panicking "via da qui" (away from here)he says throwing me in the car. "ENGLISH PLS" "we're going to stay at my cabin for the night" he says speeding out of the parking lot

"Why are we leaving in the middle of the day, what's wrong??" I question him as why he would suddenly pull me out of school. "My mom found out my dad has been cheating on her with some prostitute." "WHAT, how did she found out?"

"She went through his phone and seen text messages coming from a number and went to look at it. She also claims she knows who is is but will not tell me."
My heart starts to race. His moms knows it's my mom but didn't tell Luca.