Chapter 1. [Twins Rose Life]

TWINS ROSE LIFE

TWINS ROSE LIFE

⊹゚ฺ⁠:⁠。⊰─────🌹🖤─────⊰⊹゚ฺ⁠:⁠。

Amalia's POV

My name is Amalia Olga Rose. When I have my twin sister got everything we started kindergarten and Middle school almost high school. I and Amelia got high grades and many medals. My mother practiced for an opera for the next year I was to sing once but then Amelia's voice was perfect. Mother was shocked and couldn't believe it.

I was gonna practice harder she got a perfect F-note higher pitch.

Until the awards ceremony. It was Me I couldn't have any mistakes. I finally got a trophy. Someone was jealous to get a trophy and scarred her throat.

1 Year later...

At Least I and Amelia are got separated from the school. I like to go to Chaos School. My parents decided to go on.

On the first day no more hanging on my twin sister. Everybody was getting to me. Like I'm a famous Opera artist soon be a singer. Thanks to me.

"You're Amalia, can I have your autograph?" The Female hedgehog gave me a piece of paper that poster me.

I grabbed the poster and gonna sign it then I gave it to her.

"Here."

"Thank you, Amalia!" She was excited to go to my class. This is the first class its English Class.

I was gonna sit down everybody people are whispered.

"Okay, Good morning class!" The teacher walked came here. My classmates say good morning to her.

"Please take a sit down. And we have a student, Amalia."

I raise my hand.

"Oh, it's you who come here and introduced yourself. "

She said and I'm gonna introduced myself being a lady.

"Hello, my name is Amalia Olga Rose. I'm 12 years old."

They smiled at me and the teacher said.

"Okay thank you, Amalia, please sit."

"Are you Amalia?"

He asked then I turn around and saw two of them the Squirrel and the Green Hedgehog.

"Um Yes, but what's your name?" I said to her then she introduced herself. "My name is Sally Alicia Acorn."