Chapter 3. [The Groups]

THE GROUPS

THE GROUPS

⊹゚ฺ⁠:⁠。⊰─────🌹🖤─────⊰⊹゚ฺ⁠:⁠。

Amalia's POV

After the class, it's probably lunchtime. I walked to the stadium. I heard the dribble of the basketball and he runs.

"The Ultimate shoots!"

I entered the stadium and I saw him panting and dribbling the ball then he shoot the basketball net. Saw many fangirls screaming.

"OMG SHADOW!"

"I'm the coolest." He said happily than I toward my boyfriend. "How's the Coolest."

Shadow turn around and saw me. He greet at me.

"Hi Amalia."

"How's the coolest." I smirks at him replied. "Great, I can't do this all day my basketball."

I was flustered I missed his voice and handsome hedgehog.

"I'm miss you Shadow."

"Oh, um I'm miss you too." He said looked at me asked. "So Shady, come with me lunch with my friends."

"Sure why not."

Me and Shadow were holding hands go to next class.

Amy's POV

Its bell ring and lunchtime I meet my new friend Cream the Rabbit she is a kind and friend just like friend of mine Camille. And during science class I meet Knuckles the Echinda and Blaze the cat.

But my mother is right I like to make new friends. I got a food stray but saw my sister Amalia was alone. But I decided to be nice and tag along.

"Hi, Amalia." I greet at her and sit down the table. Then she I look down food playing.

"So how's class?" I asked her smiled then Amalia replied. "Look sister, I don't wanna be nice to you and you don't belong here. Just like past few years."

She saw her friends was walking to her.

"Hi Amalia and who are you?" Fiona said and I introduced myself. "I'm Amelia Rosetta she's is my-"

"My cousin." Amalia cut off the I wasn't finished last sentence. Cosmo slams the her food stray. "What are you doing here get lost!"