Chapter 2. [New Student]

NEW STUDENT

NEW STUDENT

⊹゚ฺ⁠:⁠。⊰─────🌹🖤─────⊰⊹゚ฺ⁠:⁠。

Amy's POV

At night during family meetings and also Amalia is here. Mom and dad give me a pamphlet at school.

I was transferred into.

"A Chaos High School?"

My parents nodded. I open the pamphlet chaos high school. Then I was confused. That is Amalia's school.

"I don't understand?"

"Amelia and Amalia I know these years so we decided to get along with each other. Your twins and never got separated." My mother said but Amalia crossed her arms said. "No! I won't refuse. She's gonna transfer to another school!"

"I can't do it, Amalia. It's your sister's good for getting alone."

"But my friends will find out also my boyfriend." She existed to my mother.

"Your friends will get to know her as well. Your oldest twin is nice to Amy at school." She said I was getting interested in her school.

"Yes, mommy. Well, I have to go on a date, with my boyfriend. I will be right back bye mommy and daddy." Amalia said about leaving and she didn't say goodbye to me.

"Bye Amalia be safe." My mom said waving her hand daughter. Then my mom was holding my shoulder she said.

"Amelia, I want you to catch a glimpse of chaos in high school. Besides, there are lots of friends out here. I'm sure you and Amalia will tag along."

"I'm not tagging Amalia alone," I said myself. My mother kissed my forehead and left going upstairs also my father.

I sighed. But this is bad. If I was a new student maybe Sonic will be there to see me.

This is gonna be just great for the first day of school.

Amalia's POV

I was inside the car going to the basketball court at Chaos Highschool. Sure the boys here playing basketball.

I jump off the car I'm here now. Then entrance to the basketball court. I saw my boyfriend's ultimate life form.

He's trying good basketball dogging and he shoots and he scores. He throws the ball at the basketball net. I saw fan girls are here.

"I'm the Coolest!" Shadow said turning around with his basketball in his hand.

"SHADOW!"

All many of his fan girls screaming then it's over. Saw the boys talking and leaving with fan girls. I smiled and looked at Shadow grabbing his towel to clean his sweat drops.