Chapter 1 (pt. 2): The Dream 🤕

Venus "runs" as fast as he can, trying to get as far away from Earth possible.

He stops running and looks back, realizing that he sees nothing but the empty void of space.

He starts frantically looking around, but no planets to be in sight, he couldn't even see the sun anymore.

It looked like he was behind some sort of belt, like the asteroid belt.

Suddenly, a mysterious figure approached him.

"GAHHHHHHHH DON'T KILL MEE! 😭😭" Venus says, shrieking in a high pitched voice.

(BAHAHHAHAHAHA)

"Woah, calm down, it's just me." THE mysterious figure says.

Venus looks up and sees... Pluto..?

"What the- why are you out here so far?! Aren't you suppost to be in your orbit??" Venus says, disapproving as always.

"I could say the same for you.." Pluto says, looking at Venus very concerned.

"Earth is trying to kill me!" Venus says, scared.

This shocked pluto, as he had never seen Venus genuinely scared before.

"How do you know? Did he say anything?" Pluto says, curious of what is going on.

"H-he said that there was going to be consequences if I don't play hide and seek.." Venus says, still scared.

"Well, you don't know-" Pluto begins, but Venus inturrups him.

"Plus, he told me to start hiding, but in a sinister tone.."

"Well, why don't we go talk to him." Pluto says, sounding very calm about the situation, a little too calm.

"No. Way. He'll kill me!" Venus says in an unsure tone.

"Come on.. Just try talking to him.." Pluto says, but something seems off.

Venus looks around if anyone wad near, looked back at Pluto, and started "running" away.

"WHERE YA GOIN?! DON'T YOU WANNA TALK!?" Pluto yells, sounding crazy.

Venus looks back at Pluto, then back in front on him.

Venus stops at the last second, almost crashing into Neptune. At this point Venus didn't know who to trust, so he just kept running.

He looked back at Neptune to make sure, and he was right. Neptune was chasing him, along with Pluto.

"YO CHILL-" Uranus says, dodging Venus at the last second.

"Wait," Venus stops and looks at the blue titled ringed planet. "You're.. not chasing me..?"

"Why would I be chasing you?" Uranus says, looking confused.

"It seems like every planet wants to kill me!" Venus shouts, sounding very concerned.

Uranus just looks at him, like he's an idiot. Suddenly, Neptune lunges at Uranus.

"WAIT WHAT THE FU-" Uranus says, barely dodging Neptune's attack.

"RUNNNNN" Venus yells.

"WTF WHY ARE THEY ATTACKING US?!" Uranus screams, as he starts "running" for his life.

"I DON'T KNOW YOU TELL ME- AAAAAAAAHH" Venus says, getting hit by asteroids being thrown by Neptune and Pluto.

"HEY LOOK, SATURNS COMING TO HELP US, THANK THE LORD." Uranus says, trying to sustain a stable breathing pattern, as he cannot run.

(Literally none of the planets can run because their planets but ok pop off ig-)

"I DON'T THINK SATURN IS COMING TO HELP US, NOR IS JUPITER-!" Venus says, as the gas giants get closer and closer, becoming bigger and bigger.

"NONO NOT JUPTIER ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Uranus says, then looks at Venus while running. "FOLLOW ME."

Uranus suddenly takes a sharp left, catching Venus off guard. Nonetheless, he follows.

Uranus kept taking sharp turns, it seemed to be working, as the other planets, didn't know where to go to get them.

Sadly, Jupiter was not a dummy.

(quite the nerd actually 🤓🤓)

He caught on to this quick and realized it was in a pattern.

Jupiter stood before them, making them stop in their tracks. Saturn, Neptune and Pluto all surrounded Venus and Uranus. Suddenly, he saw Earth, and mars.?

He tried to get a closer look but Saturn blocked my path. Luckily, there was a small gap that you could look through.

Earth, Mars and... Venus..? Laying on the ground..? 'Wait.. but.. I'm Venus. So.. who is that-' Venus thinks.

Suddenly, everything went black.

"Venus!! Wake up!! Helloo?!" Venus hears a faint voice, a voice that sound like Earth.

Suddenly, Venus remembered everything. His eyes shoot open, and standing before him, was Earth and Mars.

"W-what..?" Venus says, confused.

"You passed out, I don't know what else to tell you." Mars says, clearly invested and concerned about this situation.

Venus looked around, everything seemed normal.. No one was chasing after Venus, and Earth doesn't sound like a psychopath.

Venus quickly gets up and goes over to the one person he trusted during his time there in that "dream."

"Hey where ya going?" Earth asks, but Venus ignores him and just keeps "walking."

Venus stands before the same blue tilted ringed planet. The one who has helped him throughout that so called "dream."

Uranus looks up from his Diary slowly.

"You had the dream too?" Uranus asks.

Word count: 803