Ekaterina Nikolaevna Levchenko

_______________
Physical Information
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Height: 179cm (5 feet 10 inches)
Weight: 60kgs (132 lbs)
Species: Human
DOB: July 25th
Status: Alive
________
Appearance
Ekaterina is a tall and slender young lady with blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. She is unusually tall for her age. Her outfit varies depending on the situation.
__________________
Professional Information
Alignment: Neutral Good
Affiliation: District School №13, Adventurers' Guild
Occupation: School student, adventurer
_________
Relationships
Vasilisa Lepina (mother)
Nikolai Levchenko (father)
Valentina Levchenko (grandmother)
Stanislav Levchenko (grandfather)
Frida Shapiro (mentor)
Konrad Konstantinovich Ahmadeev (ally)
Makar Anatolievich Ivanov (ally)
Theophania Paleiologos (friend)
________
Personality
Ekaterina is a kind-hearted, empathetic, polite, and friendly person. She is afraid of violence and would never want to hurt an innocent living being. She is capable of self-defense if necessary, but tries to avoid violent confrontations at all costs. She deeply cares for her family members and wishes to make their lives better.
_______
Backstory
Ekaterina was born to Vasilisa Lepina, a businesswoman, and Nikolai Levchenko, a custodian. For most of her life, she had a happy family, up until her father discovered Nexus Corp's products. He became addicted to their products, and they became the only products that he consumed. He also became extremely lazy and refused to go to work, preferring to sit on the couch and watch TV all day.

Ekaterina was fed up with this and tried her best to help her father, but, none of her methods worked. Since neither she nor her mother could help him, she turned to escapism. She wanted to somehow escape the situation at home and joined a local Adventurers' Guild. She finally escaped the situation, but, she knew that running from her and her family's problems wasn't the right choice, so, she continued searching for ways to help her father.

She finally managed to help him by giving him Nikolai Saranchevsky's grass (Raktuselmavira). After her father managed to defeat his addiction, the family's home life went back to normal.
________________
Additional Information
• Ekaterina has unintentional similarities to certain celebrities and historical figures.
• Levchenko (Левченко) is a common surname in post-Soviet countries such as Russia and Ukraine.
• Ekaterina is a Russian version of the name Catherine.
• Ekaterina bears a slight resemblance to Sei from the Heroes Legacy franchise.
• Ekaterina and Theophania look very similar, but are not biologically related.
• Ekaterina is an expert hacker and programmer.
• Ekaterina knows a lot about combat, and has mastered many combat techniques taught to her by Frida Shapiro.