The story starts the day he was born

A boy named nix was born in a family of upperclass his family was small it was only him and his mom his dad died a month befor his birth . The moment he was born that was the moment his mom hated him he was born with his dad eyes they were emeral green and his dads blonde hair his mom was a burnett. Nixs mom was a loyer who was paid minium wage the only reason his life became the way it did was with the money he was born into from his father  death ,his mother claimed the money as her own and soon dropped the boy off in a dark corner behind a bar when he was merely a imphant .

nix was found by a man who had black hair and green eyes the guy was dressed in biker clothing he found the imphant in a box sitting next to the dumpster and the man glanced his soft frosty green eyes at the pale pinkfaced wailing child that sat in a box wrapped in a towl left by the dumpster left for dead he picked the kid out of the box and looked at the small dainty child and would pull the boy into his ches under his jacket and he would ever so lightly adjust the imphant in his arms as he walked torwards a grungy looking bar through a bar door and under the neon light of the bar flashed into the mans eyes as he rushed behind the bar and dashed into the bathroom with the imphant and he would lightly set the imphant in the sink and would sigh befor running a hand into his short black hair with a shakey inhaled breath ,he would pace thinking his plans befor he swopped the imphant up on his arms and carried him through the bar befor closing the door . 

The short haired man raised nix as his own with love but he didnt have enough money to support the kid as he got older and as when the boy grew up he would pickpocket guests of the bar with ease and would hide the money from his guardian . The man was a guardian angel to the boy he was the one to make this story what it became ...nix loved the man until his final moments.. he lost the man at the age of 10..five years after the male fiund him in the alley on his smoke break  a boy with no records no information nothing on this boy he found in the alley  the last to see him live was infact this boy.

nix lost the man one day when a hero crashed through their window and a super villian who was dressed in head to toe in gear and his long black and red clothing the villian sneared at the hero with a cocky laugh and took his steps into the bar as he did the man who raised nix stepped into the path and leaped at the villian out of rage and addreniline and the boy stood frozen in shock watching the scene unfold he watched as the villian grabbed the man by his throat and lifted him so the mans feet barely touched the ground and gasped with fear and the sound of a loud snap was heard through the bar then the sound of a body dropping to the ground and then next  sounds of shrieking out of his mouth loudly and echoed through the bar and streets i think it echoed down the alley his sobs were next and his feet locked . Nix closed his fists at his side as he looked at the villian and the hero who ruined his life .
The villian looked at the boy with a smirk until he was sent flying out the doors by the boy with a simple hand movement and the boy looked at the hero and spat on his collapsed body before simply walking out the window and to the villian on the ground callapsed in defeat from a 10 year old boy .

The boy soon became a man with intention to end the lives of the villian who killed the only kind soul in the world and the failed fallen decrepid  hero who collapsed in the bar and stayed down through the death of the man who raised and whom  he held dearly but that meant for him to become what he despised most the villian in the story but this time he wont be the villian to loose he will end tthem for how his guardian was killed the boy became older with anger that burned with intent it burned the good out  of him most of all it made his  hours and years of this life the boy had he raised himself  worse and dreadfull ,with the money he earned and pickpocketed from the bar and the streets he would only get more out of hand, more  beligerant and agressive with age and time  .

+THE END OF FLASHBACK +

NIXS QUIRK :ECHO POWER SHOCK
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
echo power shock is a quirk that has the ability to make sounds and voice waves turn into kinetic energy  turn into electricity thus  can cause damage internally and externally  internal damages may completely be lethal may lead to heart attacks and several broken bones
not only is this quirk lethal but also has a cool down period  owner of this quirk may suffer damage as the vibrations and eletricity shock damage also may  fry your braincells