nixs innerthoughts pov:

The mornings oh i fucking dread them the sound i loathed for was the hum of the neon lights in the bar being tuned on as i slept under the bar on a pillow and the clicks i missed of the mans feet tapping as he was starting to clean the bar tables off and the smell of viniger and alcohol renched the room oh how i miss those mornings with him but now i have to hear the sound of a metal heavy train run by my appartment in the darkside of town  snd the sound of dogs barking to be legt in because of ther train running right nextood to the appartment building which rattle the appartment walls i sleep in the only moments i dont miss at the bar was that day ..it never made it in the news or the papers they said  my father died and tried to pin it on me becuase after the moment i had with the villian the hero bolted out the door and flew away and i would sigh befor reaching down to uncover the mans face but befor i could he shot up and pushed me back into the bar ..and bolted..like the pussy he is ...they never got punished and thats the only thing i want is for them to pay... they took him away from me when i was only 10 im now 18 ....8 years later and nothing was ever brought up again how he died.. i was all he had other than his bar and he was all i had.. ...i had no clew who my mother is but that man made me feel like his own blood  my lifes a complete mystery he was all i knew. i wanna make those bastards pay for what they took from me  they got to walk free of charge or accountability ...the systems failed.