nix's thoughts on breaktime

INNERTHOUGHTS:
the thoughts of murder cross over in my head but No it doesnt happen overnight and no you dont just wake up and go for it the meaning of being me is the fact of everyone pushing you around like a rag doll and not even caring if they push you pover the edge things werent always like this ,uncontrolable things happen and im a socialpath i like to see pain i think its something i inhereated or gained due to trauma my life wasnt normal always around alcohol and booze but the old man made up for it by caring. The thought of how i would advendge the dear man i loved i wanna crush the heros skull in i have plans i wanna act on them and oh i will i learned to control my quirk the heros quirk is weak compaired to mine ,my determination lives on as the days come closer to his death and the aniversary of my dear old man i..say he is mine because he was exactly like me he had the same history but unfortunatly never found help he helped himself become who he was ,he has the traights of me he never had a loving side he was compassionate in a way that we both understood it was how we were connetcted.
END OF INNERTHOUGHTS BY NIX)

I stood against the wall with a cig in my hand with my eyes shut then i would sigh out my inhaled smoke and would flick my cig onto the concrete befor crushing the cig with my favorite boots and i would look around the dark alley at the barely sunset sky and i would take one last look at the sun befor turning back and opening the door to my job .I would walk in clocking back in my time card. I would plug in my headphones befor putting my hands into the cold dishwater befor taking a breath and pulling the plug . i walked out into the bar room befor locking the door and began whiping the empty bar tables and taking a glance over to see the former owner of the bar my dear old man owned and ran where my childhood sat...she looked at me befor motioning for me to come talk to her ...i would walk to her patiently befor sitting on the chair befor looking at her and asking " whats up miss rena " .

NIXS QUIRK :ECHO POWER SHOCK
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
echo power shock is a quirk that has the ability to make sounds and voice waves turn into kinetic energy turn into electricity thus can cause damage internally and externally internal damages may completely be lethal may lead to heart attacks and several broken bones
not only is this quirk lethal but also has a cool down period owner of this quirk may suffer damage as the vibrations and eletricity shock damage also may fry your braincells