Chapter 11

My eyes widened looking at the person staring down at me. "What are you doing-" "You can't walk", he cuts me off while taking a step forward, "let me down", I speak up again. He paused and glanced down at me,"no'', with that he continued walking further not giving a fvck about the people watching us in daze.

"Jungkook, I said put me down right now", I said coldly but that didn't seem to affect him. He didn't stop no matter what I said. Opening the door of my bedroom he stepped inside and made his way towards the bed. Gently, placing me down on it he slightly turned around to take out the first aid kit from the bedside drawer.

He placed the kit down beside me on the white sheet and got down on his knees to take a look at my injured foot. He extended his hands towards my foot but I was quick enough to move it backwards. That action of mine was enough to let him know I don't need his help.

"Let me treat it", he finally looked up to take a look at my face. "I can treat it myself", I looked away from him, making him stare at me blankly for a moment. I could feel his pair of his dark brown eyes stuck on me. "You should leave-", before I could finish he forcefully started treating my wounds.

"I said I don't need your help-", I was about to continue but I went silent the moment I laid my eyes on him. He was not at all paying attention towards me, all he cared about right now was the wound and that was clearly written down on his face. I couldn't utter a single word seeing how worried and concerned he looked.

"Ouch..", suddenly a soft groan escaped my lips as I closed my eyes due to pain while pulling my brows together. "I am sorry", he looks up. I don't utter a single word which makes him stare at me with an unreadable expression. After a moment of silence he looks down and continues with his work making me finally look in his direction.

"I seriously hate you", the words slip out of my lips making him pause. He didn't look up at me but neither did he continue with his work he just stayed still. But after a long pause he finally looked up, making me meet his deep brown eyes. "Hate me as much as you want", with that he gently placed down my bandaged foot on the floor.

Standing up, he looked down at me for a while and a faint smile touched the corner of his lips. And the furrow between my brows deepened as I looked up at him in confusion. I couldn't understand what that look exactly meant. He puts the first aid kit back in the drawer and turns around to leave.

I immediately stood up and held onto his shirt sleeve making him stop and turn around to take a look. A painful hiss escaped my lips as I stood up on my feet not caring about the pain I was going through. "What are you doing?"His eyes quickly went down towards my foot. He was about to continue until I reached for his collar and made him forcefully look at me.

[End of pov]

"Why are you doing this?", you asked. A confused expression covered his face. "Quit this job right now", you demanded. "I can't", he looked away. "Why..? Why can't you just leave me alone? Didn't you say you don't love me? Didn't you say this yourself that you don't feel anything towards me? Then why?!", your hands were trembling as you held him by his arm.

He was silent but soon he spoke up again,"It's my duty to protect you-" "You don't have to. You don't have to care about me even if I ever d!e", hearing that he clenched his fists tightly. "Just leave..", you laughed sarcastically as a drop of tear rolled down your cheek.

He had a strong urge to stay back and let her know how much he fvcking cares but he chose to leave knowing it's still not the right time.

[Taehyung's pov] :