Synopsis

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

Synopsis

NuNew, a dedicated family man, will do anything to provide for his loved ones. He dreams of a simple life where he can work hard and earn enough money to create a cozy home. Unfortunately, life throws him a curveball when his brother is diagnosed with leukemia, and NuNew has to work tirelessly to pay for his medical bills.

Feeling hopeless, NuNew is approached by a mysterious stranger named Zee who offers him a job opportunity. Desperate for the extra income, he agrees without knowing the details. To his surprise, Zee presents him with a contract to pose as his fake husband.

Initially confused by Zee's advances, NuNew soon realizes that this fake marriage may be exactly what he needs to protect his family and earn enough money to give them the life they deserve. As they continue with their ruse, the two grow closer, and NuNew begins to wonder if their love is truly just an act. With each passing day, he finds himself more and more drawn to Zee, and he wonders if this fake marriage could turn into a real-life romance.

RABICAMAE

Author's Note: I kinda actually laugh and felt weird, it turns out that the title should be My Contract Husband...Thank you and happy reading.