Description/Characters

One Direction have been together for five years. Now contrary to what many believe, even though Louis may be the oldest he is the boys' baby. Literally. When the stress became too much, he and the lads did some research where they found ageplay, and Louis quickly took a liking to it. A few months after Louis' transition into being a baby, and now another member is slowly beginning to feel the pressures of being in a world famous boyband. Will he let them help? Or will he push them away?

***Warning:*** Contains ageplay/spanking! Don't like, don't read.

Liam/Baba, 21: the strict one. always makes sure his babies are well cared for before himself. Zayn tends to cling to him more so, however.

Harry/Daddy, 20: the cuddler. when any of the boys are in need of cuddling they immediately go to Harry. Louis tends to choose him over his other "daddies".

Niall/Papa, 21: the pushover. the boys know his weak spots and can easily get him to cave to any of their crazy ideas. he is also the one the boys go to when they want to play.

Louis, 22 *3/4 year old headspace*: after breaking up with Eleanor, tour stress began to pile up on him, and soon enough he found himself breaking down on Liam's shoulder. after much coaxing and assuring that he's fine, the lads did some research where they soon found ageplay. immediately liking the idea, Louis is quick to start, however his only negotiation was pull-ups rather than nappies because he refuses to mess himself.

Zayn, 16 *will go into 2 year old headspace*: being the youngest, it's no shock when the pressures get to him. a few months after louis begins his new lifestyle, the boys agree it's what's best for Zayn. however, Zayn doesn't agree. how is he gonna handle The Pressures of the Night?