Chapter Nineteen

As weeks went on the boys continued to rehearse for tour while also beginning to put together pieces of their new album. For the most part everything was still relaxed within their home, however, as their days of rest began to dwindle away, everyone could feel a bit of the stress in the air.

It was an early Wednesday morning when Liam found himself awake and already making breakfast for himself and the lads, however, he wasn't too focused on the food. The night prior he had received a phone call from Simon asking if the two could meet up the next day. On normal occasion Liam would agree in a heartbeat because, well, you don't say no to Simon but also because he was nice to have meetings with. However, unfortunately for him Niall and Harry were set to meet with management to go over any new rules they may have for the upcoming tour.

Obviously Liam knows he could just tell Louis to get out of headspace for the day and possibly watch Zayn, however, he knew now would be the worst time to bring this up. With tour soon to be starting, Louis is trying to get as much little time as he can because it can be limited when they're on the road. Nonetheless, though, Liam agrees to meeting with Simon while internally telling himself to find the boys a sitter.

It's not that it's necessarily hard to find a sitter because everyone that knows of the lifestyle has already offered, however, it's going to be hard to get Zayn to agree. Louis has had people watch over him before plenty of times. From Lou to Caroline to even a few band members, but this would be Zayn's first time and he's not really sure how he'll react.

With Liam so caught up in his thoughts he didn't hear the sound of feet making their way down the stairs until someone was patting his back gently. With a small jump, Liam looked beside him only to then see Niall looking at him sympathetically.

"Everything alright?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, yeah everything's fine. Why do you ask?" Liam asks back as he continues to cook.

"Well, there's only five people in the house, yet you've cooked enough to feed a small village."

And with that Liam shakes himself from his trance only to then realize he's probably cooked over a dozen eggs. The older man sighs as he begins to shake his head before finally looking back up to meet Niall's eyes.

"Simon asked me to meet with him today, so now we need to get a sitter for the boys," Liam says before continuing. "Zayn's not gonna like it."

"I'm sure he won't mind too much, I mean Louis will be with him," Niall says, however, they both know that isn't necessarily true. "Who were you thinking of calling?"

"I don't know anymore. I called Lou but she's out of town, and same goes for Paul."

"Well, what about Ash and the lads?" Niall offers as he takes a bite of the eggs.

"They're in town? I thought they were in LA?" Liam asks but Niall just shakes his head.

"No they got into town a couple days ago. Both Louis and Zayn love them, I think it would be alright."

"But they don't know about Zayn yet, or, well, Zayn thinks they don't know about him. Do you really want to deal with that?"

"Good point," Niall says before his eyes brighten. "We won't deal with it, we'll let Harry deal with it!"

Liam chuckles as he shakes his head, however, he decides to agree with Niall. Ashton and the other lads have always been Louis' favorite babysitter, and Zayn loves hanging out with them so everything should be fine...they just have to break the news to Zayn first.

So the morning continues on and eventually Harry makes his way downstairs which is when they break the news to him. Obviously, he tried to fight it at first, however, eventually he agreed to doing it. Once that was settled Liam made his way upstairs in order to wake up the little ones seeing as though he and the other two needed to leave soon.