sleepless nights

Prompt: George had to leave 3 days for business but Dream can't sleep without him

Word count (2712) (damn, this is a long chapter-)

(U can leave ur suggestions here and u can reply on my story, i like reading you guys comments!)
_______________

Dream was very attached to his boyfriend and they both knew it.

But George didnt know one tiny thing. Dream couldnt sleep without him.

It wasnt that long ago when he found out, and to be honest it kinda scared him.

He never thought he would ever grow that attached to someone, but i guess he just did.

It was one night when George had to help Sapnap with something but then it became very late and he had to stay for the night.

That night Dream couldnt sleep. He missed his boyfriends touch, his warmth, his soft words and overall his soft kisses.

He just couldnt sleep without him.

He tried everytime that night, cuddling into a blanket, cuddling a pillow but nothing worked.

He stayed wide awake that night.

George didnt knew about this because Dream never told him.

He never thought George would leave him for a long time and just thought he had to persevere if George was not there for 1 night.

But now. George has to leave for 3 and Dream didnt want to ruin it so he stayed quiet.

...

George was running down the stairs with his backpack hung loosly around his shoulder, filled with clothes and some other stuff.

Dream was standing in the hallway, waiting awkwardly while George threw his backpack down so he could properly put his shoes on.

Once he was done he stood back up and pulled Dream into a big, warm hug "ill miss u"

Dream chuckled as he hugged him back "i will miss u to.."

George than lifted his chin and planted a soft kiss on his lips "i will be back as soon as possible, alright?"

Dream softly smiled and nodded.

George sighed before letting go of the hug and picking his backoack back up "are u sure u will make it alone?" He then asked anxiesnly.

Dream chuckled and nodded again "yeah yeah, now go! Theur waiting for u!"

George quickly rushed back before giving him another kiss, causing Dream to push him away.

"Go u bastard!"

George chuckled in response and walked over to the front door "yeah yeah, im going"

He opened the door and walked outside. Being met with a car waiting infront of their door.

He waved at Dream as he made his way over to the car.

"Bye!!! Love u!!" Dream yelled over at him, smiling sweetly.

"Love u to!!!" He could here George yell back before the car door opened and his boyfriend disappeared.

He just stood by the door as he watched the car drive off, honking to Dream.

Once the car fully disappeared out of his sight he went back inside and closed the door.

He then slumped over to the living room and flopped down on the couch with a sigh.

He then layed his feeth down on the armrest, basically laying down.

Usely George was there to get mad at him for laying down on the couch with his feeth on the armrest but now, he was all alone.