pain

Prompt: Dream got into an abusive fight with his parents and ran up to George wanting to get his mind of the fight (bit of a make out) only to break down in the middle of it.

Word count (1156)

Abusive parents, make out scene
___________________________

There George sat again, sitting at the top of the staircase, waiting for Dream to get back upstairs.

Dream and his parents were fighting downstairs, it had happened for the past 3 days already.

George was genuinely getting worried. Everyday just seemed to get worse and he did NOT like that.

Dreams parents asked, no forced. Dream to stay for 2 weeks, he was allowed to bring George over luckly, but everytime after dinner Dream would get called down by his parents and George would end up sitting at the top of the staircase while hearing Dream and his parents argue.

It was heartbreaking for George to always see his boyfriend return upstairs completely broken.

He did not like seeing his boyfriend carrying around so much pain.

And he definitely did not like the fact he had to hear all of this happen.

But their was nothing he could do about it.

The only thing he could do was try and comfort Dream when he returned, hugging him to sleep while humming soft tunes, placing gentle kisses along his forehead and telling him its all going to be okay.

And it hurted him oh so much knowing he cant stop whatever is happening down there.

Dreams parents always acted so nice around George but everynighg after dinner proved them wrong.

But just like now, George was sitting at the top of the staircase, his leg bouncing up and down and his gaze focussing on the hallway from downstairs.

It was so difficult to not just storm downstairs and tell his parents to stop yelling at Dream, but he knew he couldnt.

And that feeling only got worse when he heard a loud bang followed by a scream from downstairs.

George's breath hitchee as he quickly stood up, wanting to run downstairs to see whats going on.

But that had no effect as he heard the living room door slam closed and he saw his boyfriend appear.

Dream didnt even look at him he just stormed up and grabbed both George's wrists, pulling him into the bedroom.

George was confused, very confused and it did not help when he felt himself forcefully getting throwed on the bed.

He tried to sit up but was quickly met with his boyfriend climbing ontop of him.

"Dream what are u-" he was quickly cut off when Dream pulled him into a heated kiss.

George's eyes widended a bit in confusion but he didnt bother and went in with it.

He sat up with Dream in his lap and continued the kiss, moving his hands down to Dreams waist.

Dream was just searching for fricition, rolling his hips foreward causing George to let out a breathy groan.

Dream wanted to do it again but was stopped with a firm grip on his waist.

"Goddamnit... Calm down precious" George murmerd, pulling away from the kiss and placing wet kisses along Dreams neck.

Dream did not seem to like that as he grew frustrated, desperately wanting to feel his lover against himself.

So he tried again, wrapping his arms around George's neck and harshly rolling foreward.

George let out another groan and kept his grip firm.

"Dream... Calm down, have some patient..." George softly said against Dreams neck.

It was only now that Dream letted out a small sob but George immediately seemed to caught up on that.

He quickly moved away from his neck  and looked over at Dream.

But Dream only had his face burried into George's neck, yet again trying to roll foreward. But this time it didnt work, George's grip was to firm.

Dream letted out a whine and tried once again but this time he was stopped by George moving one hand up to cup Dreams jaw and pull him away from his shoulder.

Dream whined again, squirming around. He just wanted, no needed to feel his boyfriend against him.

George took a good look at his boyfriend as he kept him in a steady grip.

Seeing the tear tracks on his cheeks and a bruised eye that was definitely going to swollen.

Seeing the one he loved oh so despared for attention, squirming around in his grip and whining when he realized he couldnt get anywhere with it.

George then moved his thumb up to wipe his boyfriends cheek "oh baby..."

The moment Dream heard him he felt   his eyes widended and he kept still.

Tears were starting to form into his eyes again and before he knew they all strolled down like a waterfall.

George's grip seemed to eas as Dream immediately burried his face back into his lovers shoulder.

"Oh my precious Little Dream... Its all okay hun..." George said softly, rubbing Dreams back in soothing circles.

Dream could only cry harder, clinging ont George's shirt, trying to stay as close as possible.

"I know... I know baby..." George whispered, placing sofy kisses on his head.

He gently brushed through Dreams hair with his other hand, placing as many soft kisses on him.

Dream was savouring in the moment, letting out chocked sobs while trying to calm down.

"Your okay lovely, im here with you..." George cooed softly.

"It hurts!" Dream whined, his face still stuffed into George's neck.

George knew he wasnt talking about his eye no he knew Dream was talking about the pain his parents gave him by schreaming at him.

Telling him hes worth nothing, telling him hes just a piece if garbage or telling him they wished he never was borned.

Those were the things that hurted Dream, those were the things that completely broke the blond.

And George knew, because he had heard everything from upstairs.

"Oh lovely i know... Shh... Its okay, im proud of you.." George whispered, keeping his lover as close as possible.

Dream only cried harder, the word 'proud' was always only used by rhe bad but now his boyfriend was telling him he was proud and that ment alot to him.

"Your mean everything to me Dream..." George said softly.

Dream just keot crying, holding onto his boyfriend for dear life.

After about 10 minutes of calming down Dream was finally back to his old self, still being cuddled up close to his lover.

George kissed his head and stroked his hair "wanna go on a walk? To get this out of ur mind?.."

Dream slowly nodded, sniffing.

George smiled softly and gave him yet another peck on the head.

Because something George knew for sure was that he was more than proud of Dream.

Dream was the bravest man he knew, the most sweetest man on earth and he would do anything to keep it like that.