Chapter 2: The Emperor and Empress.

''Where am I?"

The girl questioned herself as she tried feeling her limbs or even tried opening up her eyes. She can feel her body is wrapped up in soft fabric, she can also breathe but her hearing and sight.

''It seems that I can only talk to myself for now..."

"Prinsesa nano konomi wa ulch?"

There was a sudden voice but Ami wasn't familiar with it.

A new kind of language she hasn't heard before-

The maids taking care of the newborn princess to where they spoke Morfinian worried about the child in their arms. "Hardej kang prinsesa, hari war impro uten."

It seems that the kingdom she was in is in a state of worry.

Losing their Empress and their Emperor being away in preparation for the war which is said to last for five years of bloodbath and death.

With the revival of the Demon Queen and her warning to the human kingdoms that they will not stand by and do nothing after all the abuse and mistreatment to which they've suffered, finally they've revealed their fangs fighting humans.

"I wish I could see... or better yet at least understand what they are saying... but the world I could only manage to grasp was princess and war."

The card to which God has foretold, an Ice Empress buried with the curse of Winter. The life she has now was not earned, forced upon to live as the God's plaything she suddenly snapped.

"That no good little- #@%#R@^&!"

She began cursing out but it all were translated to become cries of a little baby.

"!!!"

"Miruko dat!"

The other maid ordered her co-worker to hurry up and get the milk, thinking that the princess is getting hungry hence why of her crying state but little did they know she was cursing out the god who has put her in such a state.

"Baba? Miruku?" One of the maids tried giving her a bottle but the reincarnated girl refused her offer.

"Hmm..." It was the nurse maid's turn to try, she lifts up her uniform to reveal her breasts, and thus she asks the baby once more if she would like some milk even offering her breast to not be shy and suck on it.

"Grrr...!"

The reincarnated girl did not like it, but eventually she got hungry in the afternoon and went with the bottled milk instead of the assigned nurse maid.

They all wondered why the princess' brows were furrowed so sharply, they thought she was angry at the two caretakers.

...

In the peaks of royalty, a child being born from the royal family and at the brink of war.

They will leave a ruler or an heir, choosing who will be their next leader and who they will serve. That is only if there are multiple children in royalty.