~Introduction/Warnings~

y'all... I need y'all understand, that i do have many other damn stories but this one has been on my mind since forever.... I had to make it a story- sorry?-

~Introduction~

•Glamrock Freddy•
Freddy is Gregorys robot guardian and always protects him from harms way, he loves all of his friends and always seems to have a bubbly personality, he always puts others before him and will always comfort anyone when needed to.

•Gregory•
Gregory snuck into the Mega Pizzaplex after hours, he survived until 6am, Gregory loves to mess around and play around and pull pranks but sometimes it goes far, Gregory always try's to make Freddy proud which always works, Gregory has always seem Freddy as his father and never has seen a bad side to him, and let's hope he never does...

•Roxxane Wolf•
Roxy has always been the one to say that "She is the best" but she does it to hide her insecurities, but she has always had Chica with her, until, The end...

•Glamrock Chica•
Chica is Roxy's best friend, and has always been, Chica loves pizza and well, trash, she is really nice and doesn't hold grudges, but if it were depending on who was hurt, oh she'd hold a grudge...

•Montgomery Gator•
Monty tends to half anger issues half of the time you see him, destroying things, causing scenes, well, fights, Monty was never allowed near the kids due to his anger so all the kids could do was look at him on stage, and in gator golf by of course, Monty was always up on the catwalks, Monty does hold grudges, a lot of em...

•Vanessa/Vanny•
Officer Vanessa, also known as, Vanny, killer of all the missing kids at the pizza Plex, Vanny's real name is Vanessa, Vanessa is a servant of glitchtrap in all his crimes, and she has never been caught, she's able to go invisible when in an animatronics sight, so it's easy for her to get around...

~Warnings~

-My au
-Smut
-Swears
-Blood
-Mention of murder
-Maybe gore? (Probably not but just in case...)
!IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ANY OF THIS THEN PLEASE LEAVE AND DONT READ!