~Chapter#12~

As Monty and Freddy got home Freddy sat down at the dining room table.

"Don' we have ta pick the kid up from school?" Monty asked, Freddy shook his head as a response.

"There's no need! He's taking the bus home after all, I hope it doesn't cause him trouble though," Freddy said, Monty nodded and sat next to Freddy.

"Hey, Freddy?" Monty muttered, Freddy looked at Monty.

"Yes, Monty? Need something?" Freddy asked, Monty looked at his hands and then at Freddy.

"Tell me, how... Did the Pizzaplex burn down? It's odd it just sorta... Happened, ah can't remember if ye told me already, my memories fuzzy." Monty said, Freddy sighed and looked at the surface of the dining table.

"I did it, I burnt it down, all of it," Freddy answered quickly. Monty looked at him staring.

"Why would ye..." Monty began.

"It was to stop all the missing kids, the murders, I had to," Freddy answered. Monty looked down and back at Freddy, he held his hand.

"It's... Fine, ah suppose, it ain't yer fault either way." Monty said with a slight smile. Freddy smiled back, Monty got close and kissed him, and Freddy kissed back. Monty started using his tongue, and Freddy broke the kiss.

"Monty, Gregory could get home any minute we can't do that h-here." Freddy blushed, and Monty's smile grew warm.

"Don' worry, I'll make sure when ah hear that bus I'll stop. Plus, Ah won' leave any marks this time." Monty said, Freddy sighed.

"Alright, just promise you won't leave a single mark on me," Freddy said.

"Cross my metal heart, an' hope ta die," Monty responded, Freddy let out a small laugh and signaled Monty to continue where he left off. They weren't necessarily going to fuck, Freddy was still recovering from that. Monty kissed Freddy deeply, and Freddy kissed back as Monty used his tongue deeply causing Freddy to moan through the kiss. Monty pulled away and slowly started to give Freddy small kisses on the neck. Freddy blushed and smiled, Monty began going more rough with kissing Freddy's neck. Freddy moaned quietly and Monty kissed and bit Freddy's neck, Monty made sure not to bite Freddy's neck too hard considering he did promise he wouldn't leave any marks. Monty picks Freddy up holding his thighs as he kept kissing and biting on Freddy's neck, making more moans slip out. The more this continued, the more Freddy enjoyed it all. Monty made sure not to stop the make-out session for even a second, but then Monty heard the bus, He put Freddy down and Freddy blushed looking at Monty.

"Guessing the bus is here?" Freddy said, Monty nodded.

"Don' worry, I'll make sure to do that more often~ ah know ye love it~" Monty chuckled, Freddy blushed at his tone but then Gregory walked into the house looking exhausted.

"Superstar! Hey! How was your day at school?" Freddy said, Gregory smiled.

"It was great! I made some friends and the food at this school is amazing!" Gregory exclaimed happily. Freddy smiled.

"Glad to hear it. Now you go put your backpack away and do what you need! I need to get dinner started." Freddy said, Gregory nodded.

"Oh, by the way. Weren't you and Monty going to check out some convenience store?" Gregory asked.

"We did while ye were at school. We got the job." Monty butted in, and Freddy nodded in agreement.

"Yes, we did indeed get the job," Freddy said, Gregory smiled and nodded as he ran off to put his backpack away in his room, Freddy smiled.