~Chapter #10~

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Monty slowly took off his belt and Freddy watched blushing as he backed up on the bed into the wall, Monty got on the bed and pinned him to the wall and Monty unzipped his pants as Freddy watched him do so as well. Freddy closed his eyes and looked up, Monty grabbed Freddy's chin lightly as he put Freddy's chin to face Monty himself and they both looked at eachother, Freddy looked down as he felt a weight of his lower stomach and Freddy blushed a lot as he saw Monty's dick, Freddy looking away again but Monty refused to let that happen and kept Freddy's face facing Monty's. Monty kissed Freddy deeply and used his tongue deeply it was almost down Freddy's throat, Freddy moaned through the kiss as he felt something open. A hatch that was on his crotch had opened, Freddy's ears laid downwards and he blushed and Freddy's dick was shown. Monty chuckled and wrapped his hand around Freddy's dick and slowly stroked it making Freddy give a quiet moan making sure not to wake Gregory. Monty continued this and he stroked Freddy's cock faster making Freddy cover his mouth and gave a muffled moan of pleasure. Monty kept increasing his speed while he stroked Freddy's cock faster and faster. Freddy began to cum all over Monty's hand and Monty gave a chuckle.

"Ya sure do reach yer climax a lil' quickly huh Freddy?~" Monty said in a low voice.

"S-shut up..." Freddy mumbled blushing, Monty licked the cum off of his hand and then grabbed both of Freddy's thighs and lined himself up to Freddy's hole making Freddy flinch and blush a lot.

"M-monty wait let's-" before Freddy could finish Monty slammed into him, not giving a warning. Freddy moaned and covered his mouth and his body trembled and he whimpered. Freddy blushed deeply and Monty began to thrust into Freddy slowly, Freddy moaned quietly and tried muting his moans the best he could.

"Come on Freddy~ don' hide yer moans away from me~" Monty said.

"B-but what if Mm~ G-gregory hears me?~" Freddy said with quiet moans.

"Then ye better hope yer quiet enough ta where he won'~ their yer sounds not mine~" Monty said licking his lips, Freddy blushed and moaned at the same time and Monty began to thrust into him faster and Freddy's eyes widened and he teared up, his moans were still quiet but they Monty could still hear them, Monty thrusted into Freddy more quickly and Freddy tried hard to keep his moans quiet. Monty put his hands on Freddy's back and pulled close and pulled out of him making Freddy give a whimper. Monty then turned Freddy around and pushes him onto his stomach and Freddy looked back at Monty from the corner of his eye and blushed. Monty grabbed Freddy's waist and lined himself up to Freddy's hole once again and slowly moved into Freddy. Freddy gave a slow moan and clenched the pillow tightly. Monty started to thrust into Freddy again and chuckled as Freddy buried his face in the pillow giving a muffled moan. Monty increased his speed and Freddy gave more muffled but quiet moans. Monty slowly went to a stop.

"Ya mus' really be enjoyin' yerself~ is that right?~" Monty asked seductively. Freddy lifted his face from the pillow and huffed and blushed deeply.

"Yes~ now just, please continue...~" Freddy said in a low voice, Monty chuckled and pounded into Freddy roughly making Freddy moan loudly on accident and he covered his mouth immediately, Monty moved into him slowly and Freddy kept moaning but he was quiet, then, there was a knock on their door. Freddy jumped and went nervous.

"ITS GREGORY! DAMNIT!" Freddy whispered, Monty covered Freddy's mouth.

"Freddy? What was that noise?..." Gregory asked tiredly.

"It's nothin' kiddo, Freddy jus' had a nightmare an' Ah'm... Comfortin' him with it." Monty said uncovering Freddy's mouth.

"Y-yes! Don't worry Gregory, I'm okay, just head back to bed! I'm okay. Just a silly nightmare." Freddy ensured.

"Okay." Gregory answered giving out a yawn. He slowly left the door into his room and Monty looked at Freddy and Freddy looked back at him from the corner of his eye.

"Ah should really teach ya ta be quiet when told~" Monty said getting ready to start thrusting into Freddy again.

"M-monty wait... Gregory just went to bed, W-what if he wakes up again?" Freddy asked blushing. Monty then pushed Freddy's face into the pillow and thrusted into him. Freddy moaned muffled and clenched the bed tightly and his grip got tighter as he felt Monty go deep inside of him and Freddy gave a loud, muffled moan and he teared up but melted into the pleasure. Freddy slowly started to smile as Monty continued giving out small whimpers and moans, Monty let go of Freddy's head and Freddy lifted his head up.

"M-monty I'm getting close~" Freddy mumbled.

"Can't ye hold it back jus' until ah reach mah climax Hun?~" Monty asked, Freddy nodded and wrapped his arms around the pillow and Monty continued thrusting into Freddy, holding Freddy by the hips. Freddy moaned and Monty wrapped his tail around Freddy's thigh holding it still.

"G-go deeper~ please Monty..." Freddy begged smiling. Monty chuckled and thrusted deeper into Freddy and Freddy gave a loud but muffled moan, he bit into the pillow and kept moaning, Monty held Freddy's hips tightly and kept thrusting deep into Freddy and made sure it went deep each time he thrusted. Monty groaned and huffed as he pulled out of Freddy.

"Why'd you stop?~" Freddy asked, Monty sat back on the bed and Freddy turned around to face him and Monty was still rock hard, Freddy leaned down to Monty's cock knowing what Monty wanted him to do, Freddy slowly licked the tip of Monty's dick and Monty gave a small moan of delight and Freddy began to suck on Monty's dick slowly and gently.

"If yer worried bout hurtin' meh don' worry~ jus' go faster now Freddy.~" Monty said, Freddy did so and sucked off Monty faster and Monty moaned and grabbed onto Freddy's head and pushed Freddy's head down on Monty's dick further, Freddy gagged and blushed deeply, Monty then moved Freddy's head up and down, Freddy gagged more but he enjoyed it. Monty huffed over and over again making Freddy's head move up and down faster. Freddy grabbed onto Monty's thighs and sucked him off faster.

"S-shit, Freddy ah'm gonna...~" Monty sexually growled and pushed Freddy's head down further on Monty's cock and Monty came inside of Freddy mouth. Freddy's eyes rolled back and Monty let go of Freddy's head and huffed, Freddy lifted his mouth off of Monty's cock huffing heavily.

"Have fun?~" Monty asked in a sexual tone. Freddy nodded slowly, Monty kissed Freddy gently and Freddy kissed back lightly. Monty pulled away from the kiss to look at Freddy.

"Now le's get some sleep ight'?" Freddy nodded and once they both got themselves cleaned up, Monty put his belt back on and Freddy already was fixed up and laying down. Monty got in bed and cuddled Freddy from behind and Freddy smiled.

"Night." Monty muttered.

"Goodnight." Freddy responded, then they both fell asleep...

{Words:1224}