Chapter 14

Jim laid Auden on the bed. It was like she'd blinked and was transported suddenly to another room. One moment they'd been kissing on the couch, the next she was being stripped of her clothing as she whimpered plaintively beneath him. It was the most delicious sort of craving ever.

Leaning down, he kissed her mouth, just a single slick slide of his tongue between her lips as she writhed beneath him, thinking she was too hot, too wet, and needing to desperately get naked and feel him inside of her. Thrusting, pounding, stretching her like no one ever had before. She needed it, and was just about to the point of begging him when he obliged in starting to strip of her clothing.

Down went her pants, along with her panties, and she cooled down until he was heating her up again, licking a line up her belly. It lingered over her belly button on its way up to the swell of her tits. As he pushed her shirt higher to get to them, the cups of her bra were seized and forced up to her decolletage until she didn't even bother with unsnapping it. She merely let him take the reins and moved her upper body as he dragged her top and bra off. Then his lips attacked.

At least, that's what it felt like. Like he was ravishing her, ravaging. Taking what he needed, and what she didn't know she'd been missing this whole time. She shuddered under him. Though she was naked, she still felt hot, and she didn't know if it was the burn of passion that was licking her to a boiling point or simply sensory overload. It had been that long since she'd felt anything akin to this...and she didn't ever want it to end.

"Jim—fuck! Please."

He didn't answer her except with one low hum of arousal that vibrated his throat and tongue as it emanated from his chest. His lips were seared to her, tongue wild and tangling around one pert nipple as he bathed it, making it harder. When he finally drew back, he was gasping.

"Yes, love?"

She shivered, barely able to speak. When she did, it was to plead with him, and she cursed herself out in her head.

Fuck, don't do it.

"Need...need more. Please."

Told you not to.

He chuckled above her and kissed up one collarbone slowly before licking her neck and pressing his lips close to her ear. "All in good time. Nothing worth waiting for should be rushed." He bit her neck, and she turned her head away. The feeling was too much. Why should a bite elicit such pleasure? Why was this so different from—

Don't think about it. Never think about it again. Reborn, Auden. You are a fucking phoenix.

The next thing he did made her forget. Like he'd known she needed it, that she was in her head when she should have been blissed out of it. With a hand sliding down her torso, he sucked at her neck, humming until she felt the sound melt into a groan just as he encountered her slick, wet heat. Everything burned like flowing lava, and he teased a finger along her slit before dipping one finger inside, his thumb pressing against her clit. It pulsed at the first strum, making him smile as she lifted her hips in need of more. He only added another finger, fucking her with it. A tease, nothing more.

For now.

"Like this, sweetheart? Your pussy clasping my hand, soaking it? I think so. I think this is what you need right now. Coming on my hand, squeezing my fingers. Above all else, feeling this pleasure, letting it break you apart for me." He made a sound that was reminiscent of a growl. "Fuck. I need that. It's mine."

She really didn't know what he meant. Didn't care. His hand stroking her felt too good, and she didn't want him to stop. She would beg him not to. Her hips squirmed, that one sensitive part inside her sparking to life when he curled his fingers and made her clench around him. Her thighs tried to shut around him, but his right hip was in the way and she wrapped her calves around his. What he was doing felt ten times better than her own fingers, and it's not like she wasn't pleasuring herself on a regular basis. Just something about it being his hand and not hers was all it took.