Eleven - We Are Singa-POOR

First-Person Point of View

"You're a dumbass. We're alive." Jotaro grunted through sobs I was letting out.

"Eh?" I immediately stopped crying and lifted my head up. Everyone else was nodding at Jotaro's statement.

"I don't know how you slept through all that commotion, Miss (L/n)." I heard a chuckle from across the boat... Avdol was laughing at me. At this point, I was just really embarrassed, so I tried to move on from the fact that my first thought was that everyone died instead of surviving.

"I can sleep anywhere and through anything! It's a talent! I'm always tired!" Puffing out my chest with a hint of pride. It's true. I love my sleep.

"That's just depression." While combing his hair, Kakyoin made that snide remark. This stupid, pretty boy is just ruining my vibes.

"Anyone would be if they were a main character travelling with their homosexual supporting cast."

"HEY! Why would you be the main character?" Polnareff whined. Seriously? Mans is proving my point with his tone of voice.

"Because I wouldn't whimper like that if someone called me a side character." I crossed my arms, trying to be serious, but I couldn't help myself from giggling at the end of the sentence. I probably was just a side character, but it was funny pissing the mains off while I could.

A tugging moved my view down to beside me. It was Anne, thank goodness she was okay... "It was so crazy (Y/n)! The big ship transformed into a shabby little boat!" She was in awe; that's what seeing a stand does to you.

Wait a second... how could she see that happening?

Probably reading my expression and guessing that the rusted gears were trying to turn in my mind (they couldn't—I struggle with thinking), Mr. Joestar answered the question I never asked.

"It was very powerful and ferocious, making it visible... keep in mind that it is a sign of things to come." He spoke the last part of the statement in a low tone.

I nodded my head in understanding. How was I going to survive from here on out? Sure, I would not willingly throw myself into battle, but what if no one was there to protect me? I am honest about my powers and would not survive against 2 chickens.

Okay, I probably would. But my point still STANDS! (hehe)

With the silence that fell upon our boat, I decided to maladaptive daydream using the beautiful deep colour of the sea as a canvas base.

But just as I started, it ended just as fast. The direction I looked towards had something we all were looking for... a boat!

"HEY GUYS!" I excitedly shouted and flailed my hands, motioning everyone to look at what I was looking at, too... I was too happy to use my words, but I'm glad everyone understood what I was trying to say.

~~~

Third-person Point of View

Once upon a time, there was a prince from the island of Sumatra who travelled the seas, seeking new lands. Eventually, he happened upon an island inhabited by white-manned lions called Singas, an island he named Singa Pura.

Today, its straits bustle with ships and tankers from around the world! This nation that shares both Western and Eastern heritage thanks to free trade is Singapore!

"Good grief. We finally made it to dry land." Polnareff breathed a sigh of relief once everyone had gotten in order after getting off their boat.

"We'll stay at a hotel tonight and figure out our route to Egypt." Joseph Joestar and the rest of the group began looking around at the buildings close to where they were standing. Where would be an adequate place to stay for them?