☆ - April Fools Special

Published: March 31st, 2023

Images of (Y/N) are drawn based on me, but it's just a placeholder -- (Y/N) looks like YOU or whatever you'd like (Y/N) to look like <3

Third-Person Point of View

Aquarium Adventure

Jotaro, Kakyoin and (Y/n) were at the aquarium, for a fun day between the high schoolers.

They were having fun, with (Y/n) and Kakyoin commenting on how cute the fishes were, whilst Jotaro told them the fish's scientific name.

"That's Nemo! From Finding Nemo! Go back to your father!" (Y/n) laughed, putting her face up to the glass, as if speaking to the clownfish directly.

"(Y/n), not all clownfish are Nemo. That could be Marlin." Kakyoin put on his serious face, but then also burst out giggling.

"That's an Amphiprion percula," Jotaro commented. His knowledge of the sea and its creatures was vast, and he seemed to enjoy it. Everyone loved the aquarium!

"Oh my god, guys. That's Patrick Star!" (Y/n) ran over to the starfish that looked like the loveable character from a show she enjoyed.

"How do you know that's him? He doesn't have any pants on. You're a pervert." Kakyoin was following her, going around as she ran around.

Of course, the two were joking. However, it was fun to make jokes about sea creatures that resemble familiar characters.

Jotaro caught up to them, and the two jokesters looked up at him, waiting for him to say the scientific name of the starfish.

He sighed but gave in — he secretly enjoyed doing this for them. "Chondraster grandis."

Kakyoin then points to something in the tank. "What the hell is that fish?"

It was (Y/n), in the aquarium enclosure

"Good grief. A fucking idiot."

Stalker Shenanigans

Jotaro, Kakyoin, Joseph, Avdol and Polnareff were all together, having a conversation, when a frantic (Y/n) enters the scene.

She looks dishevelled and panicked.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Avdol asked her, worry evident in his voice.

She shook her head desperately.

"What's wrong?" Joseph was the next to ask her a question.

After a deep breath, the girl answered, "Someone's following me."

Once she finished her sentence, everyone pulled out their Stand, looking around for an enemy.

"Where are they?" Jotaro asked, with Star Platinum behind him.

"Stand's won't work against it. I guess I have to fight this battle on my own..." She started to walk up to a wall.

Grabbing the neck of her shadow, she began to fight it.

~~

~~

"How did you even lose against your own shadow?" Polnareff asked while giggling, holding up an ice pack to the girl's black eye.

Flying Fido

"Hehe. They're totally gonna fall for this." (Y/n) giggled, nudging Kakyoin on his side. Before the crusaders walk in, she pushes Kakyoin outside the door, so that they don't see him.

"OH MY GOD IGGY!" She yelled, making sure to direct her voice into the room where their friends were.

The group then runs in to see (Y/n) with Iggy. However, Iggy was floating, and with only 4 balloons carrying him!

Avdol and Joseph share a look between each other, "Good riddance." Avdol spoke and turned away, about to walk away without a care.

"AVDOL! What the hell!" Polnareff was shocked at his friend's reaction. How could he let Iggy suffer?

"Polnareff, you idiot. You can literally see Hierophant's tentacle." Joseph smacked Polnareff on the back of his head. 

~~~

~~~

A/N: Thank you for 1k reads everyone <3 Every comment, read and vote encourages me so much! Y'all are so amazing!!