Training

The voice of the world rang through his head. But He was quite surprised. Veldora has named him Asima Tempest. It sounds girly. But what he didn't know, that there will be a tough road ahead of him or her.

Veldora looked at the arch dragon or soon to be dragonoid. She was covered in a black and golden cocoon.After an hour, the evolution has finally finished. It has costed Veldora a quite amount of his magicules. And dragonoid ! The only one who has voice of the world recognised as dragonoid is Milim nava. The daughter of his older brother. Then she will be the second dragonoid. Veldora felt excited.
On the floor left a cute loli with golden blondie hair . She has two white dragon wings on her back. Four white horns on her head. And a cute tail. Her eyes are currently closed. He wondered what colour of her pupils are . After few minutes, she woke up. Obviously she was naked. So after throwing a tantrum about her lost brother, she calmed down. Then for first time, she used her skill. Created a dress from grass using unique skill operation. And after that day for next twenty years, Veldora's days didn't go bored.

For next twenty years, Asima trained her skills. From Veldora's leaking magicules, many monsters were formed inside cave in a year. She hunted them down. Gained new skills. She mastered different magics with the help of informer. From her memories of manga, she created her own fighting style and many more. She was interested in learning swords. But that can wait. She offered him company for next twenty years. Her growth has been remarkable. For some reason, she was calling Veldora by his name or as 'dad'.

..............

"Dad."
Veldora looked at Asima .
"My informer has all the information about unlimited imprisonment. But there is a problem. I need a calculative system to analyse it. So I want to become a demon lord."
"....?"
"When someone becomes a demon lord, the voice of the world bestow a gift upon said person. It is possible for me to become a demon lord if I collect necessary amount of human souls. Then while evolution, I can wish for a skill that will help you. I need 10,000 human souls to become a demon lord. And I have a plan."
"What's the plan ?"
"I have finally able to made a pseudo human soul."
"I will lay low first and start collecting human souls. I will learn swords and gain battle experience. It will definitely take some time. Maybe about 250 years or so but you have 330 years of worth magicules left in you. So you should be okay. And I promise to you that I will come back to meet you once in a decade."
Veldora wasn't happy that Asima is about to leave him. But he understood this well. Asima should never attract attention of those who are in the top of the world. She maybe strong. But not enough. So he reluctantly agreed.

.......................
Asima decided to visit the Jura forest first. She discovered that there are many bandits that live in the outskirts of the jura forest. So she decided to start with them. Asima is a cautious person. So she has decided to learn swords first. Then she will disguise herself as an wondering doctor and then start collecting souls. But these bandits will become her first experiment.
" It was not that hard. "
Asima has collected 172 souls from 7bandit camps. She then decided to went to the ogre village in Jura forest. According to a bandit, there used to be 13 bandit camps. But a swords man from ogre village, eradicated 5 of them in a single night.
"It will be better to learn from monsters."

It turned out that Arashi Byakuya is an otherworlder. He had married an ogre from the ogre village and settled in here. It doesn't matter if he is a human. His sword skills are real and that's all that matter. After telling Arashi Byakuya (future Agera) that Asima is a dragonoid, Arashi agreed to teach her on one condition. She has to name their soon to be born child. Asima happily agreed.
The next three months were hell for Asima. She wanted to learn the real thing. So he sealed away most of her powers. After three months, Arashi's child has born. Asima agreed to name him after six months. From his birth.
In those six months, Asima surpassed Arashi in swordsmanship. She has also gained some battle experience. In those six months, she has learnt future attack prediction. She successfully created her own sword technique sword domain. She named the child Hakuro. After saying goodbye to Arashi, Asima headed towards Veldora.
She stayed in the cave for a while. She was here to see the information about her own strength. And gather some magisteel for her sword.
"Informer kun show my information."
<<
Name - Asima Tempest.
Race - Dragonoid.
Existence value - thirteen million
Blessing - storm dragon's blessings
Intrinsic skills - Ultra instinct(intrinsic skill version of universal perception), magic nullification, dragon eyes, dragonoid haki(similar to true dragon haki), Infinity regeneration.
Extra skill - Elemental manipulation,
Spatial domination, chronokinesis, sticky steel thread.
Magic - Dragonoid magic, Abyss magic, demon Summoning, spirit Summoning.
Unique skill - Informer
Unique skill - operation
Resistance - thermal fluctuation resistance, abnormal status nullification, physical attack nullification, spiritual attack resistance, holy attack resistance, magic nullification , mental attack nullification.

After checking her status, and taking the magistones, she spent few days with Veldora. Then she left towards armed nation of Dwargon. She sold some magistones. And ordered her tachi. She was disguised as an adult. And was wearing her time supressing pendant. So she came out of Dwargon with her new sword without getting any attaintion.
After that, Asima secretly started collecting human souls.

___________________

(Hundred years before canon)
  Leon is now a demon lord. And champion Gazel Dwargo is the new Dwargon king. Asima has become a famous adventurer named miraculous surgeon. She became famous for her medical skills. She has not only collected souls but also different unique skills. Her unique skill informer has turned into informational partner after merging with unique skill wise one from a human saint. She has successfully collected the souls of 9999 humans. But now she was worried about the other demon lords. The moment she evolved to a demon lord, those who are in the top of the world will sense her. So she figured another way. She will finish her evolution inside her operation room.
She has planned many things if everything goes well. Before freeing Veldora, she will do these two things. She will confront the nameless hero. Veldora didn't bore any haterate towards her. But she has to see why the hero worked with that blood sucker.
And then there is Leon. She will either repel him out of the forest of Jura or kill him. Asima doesn't like a single bit that a demon lord has taken a part of the forest. With all these things in mind, Asima Tempest readied herself for her evolution to a demon lord.

_______________________

(Next chapter - hero vs demonlord)