Mommy Rimuru

It has been three hundred years since the nameless hero sealed the storm dragon Veldora Tempest. Inside the sealed cave, Veldora is now naming a certain slime as Rimuru Tempest.
"Wait Rimuru ! Before you eat me. There is one more thing I want to tell you. "
"What is it Veldora ?"
"After my disappearance, my daughter will come to you finding me."
"Your daughter !"
"Yes ! She was born from my magicules. She was an otherworlder like you. Sorry, but you are the second person to reincarnate here. Sorry to tell you lie. "
"It's okay. And you said, she is a reincarnator ?"
"Yes. But unlike you, her past is very tragic. But don't worry. She is just a kid. You will be able to handle her."
"O-okay. Anything else?"
"No. We will meet again."
After that, Rimuru swallowed Veldora, using predator. And a certain blondie loli noticed her parent's presence disappeared.

(28 days after Veldora's disappearance)

Inside the cave a certain blue bolb was jumping around trying to replicate voice from vocal cords of giant bat. When suddenly he sensed someone appeared infront of him out of nowhere.

Rimuru POV 
I was trying to talk using giant bat's vocal cords. But did she teleport ? She suddenly appeared. So I guess she used teleportation. With my magic sense, I can see her. She was about 5 years old. Then the child came forward and started to poke Rimuru's slime body.
"Mr. Slime can you hear me ?" She said in a very cute childlike voice.
"Yes. I can hear you."
"Ok then. I am Asima Tempest. And you have daddy's blessing. Do you know where is he ?"
'Great sage.'
<Individual Asima Tempest's analysis blocked.>
I sighed.
'I guess I should just tell her everything.'
(After Rimuru explained Asima.)
"I guess I can free him in next hundred years."
"Wait a minute ! Aren't you strong enough to free him yourself ?"
"Yes, but no I won't free him now" Asima then picked up Rimuru and brought him to her forehead.
<Notice - individual Asima Tempest has sent information about human mimicry. It is now possible for master to mimic human appearance.>
'What !'
<notice -Individual Asima Tempest has also sent the information about unique skill deviant. It is now possible to recreate deviant. Unique skill deviant aquisition successfull.>
'W-wh-what !'
'I - I guess it is okay.'
'allright great sage ! Let's do it.'
Then suddenly, black smoke covered the area. After smoke cleared, there stood a girl about 8-9 years old butt naked.
Rimuru looked at him?herself.
"Where the hell did my little brother go ?!"
He felt on his knees.
<Individual Asima Tempest has sent information about a female human.>
(A/N- it is Sizue.)
Then someone covered my body with a blanket.
When Rimuru looked at Asima, she was tugging her blanket while holding some clothes.
"Mommy, clothes ."
"Mo-mommy ! No! I am a man. Aren't you a reincarnator like me ? So stop acting like a five year old kid."
Asima started to tear up . She started to hugg Rimuru even more tightly.
"Sob...sob...sob...Asima is alone. Asima wants mommy." She started crying like a baby. Rimuru felt her heart clenched. She was a man ! So why she is now thinking about acting like a mother ? Without thinking much, Rimuru wore the clothes. The clothes were super comfortable. After that, she let me go.
"Daddy has disappeared for almost a month. So if mommy will release him now, it will get us unwanted attention. So daddy should stay in mommy's personal dimension."
"O-okay. I guess I can do that. So let's go outside."
Asima nods. Then she teleported both of us to the outside of the cave. It was instantaneous. No magic, no flashy ruins, nothing.
<Notice - Individual Asima Tempest used special domination and some other teleportation skill. Analysis complete. Recreating the exact effects is impossible. Copying special domination successfull >
'why does it sound like great sage is upset ? '
"Let's walk in the forest. It is beautiful"
"Ok."
After sometimes, I noticed that, most of the mosters are running away from us. But that thing aside, this forest is really beautiful. Something like out of fantasy. The big trees, the tall grass, fauna are different than of earth. While strolling, Asima asked me-"So mommy Rimuru, you have one computational unique skills right ?"
Asima suddenly asked.
"Yes. It is unique skill great sage."
After thinking some time she told,
"Hmmm, one of the unique skill with the evolution path of virtue series wisdom ! Wow! You are awasome."
I was out of loop.
"H-h-hey Asima can you explain."
"Okay." She said happily. Suddenly out of nowhere a round glasses appeared on her eyes. And adjusting her glasses,she started lecturing me
"There are four types of skills.
1-skill
2-extra skill
3-unique skill
4-ultimate skill.
Usually, general mass in this world, knows upto unique skill. There are very few people who have ultimate skills. They can be considered as the individuals at the top of the world.
It is said that, only an ultimate skill can face another ultimate skill holder. But that is not true, with enough experience and willpower, sometimes a unique skill can match an ultimate skill.
A unique skill can evolve to an ultimate skill in the heat of the battle or by the gifts of the voice of the world .
When a demon lord seed evolved to a true demon lord , or a hero egg evolved to a true hero, voice of the world sends gift to the said individual."
Asima explained. But my curiosity grew even more.
"So Asima chan, do you have any ultimate skill ?"
"Yes ! I have two ultimate skills.
But promise me you won't tell anyone."
"Ok. promise."
"I have ultimate skill infinity god Aaditi and hell god Emma-o."
'Aaaack ! Those two sounds OP !'
"Mommy should try to evolve her unique skill as well. You can free daddy Veldora quickly."
While we were talking and walking, suddenly a group of monsters came infront of us.
"H-he-hello strong ones. What business do you have here ?"

_______________________________

A/N- from here canon starts