Knowledge of future and change of plans

The fight between Hero and Demon lord continued for two nights and one day. The fight was happening inside the absolute domain of Asima Tempest, the Demon lord.
Asima doesn't want to destroy the entire place while fighting. And she was not using the absolute domain to her advantage. Her fight ended after a few hours after she named Anthena as Tony. Ofcourse she won the battle. But she found out two important things. The girl is not from this timeline . And the girl has a Manas. And all this time, the Manas was fighting her. There are a lot of questions in her mind. After the fight finished, Asima restored the place they were fighting.
"Now that I won. You have to answer my questions."
" Alright. I will answer what I can. But can we do this...."the hero fainted before finishing her sentence. Asima took her to her house inside the Jura forest. Her house is protected by several defensive and illusion barriers,which she made after several years after meeting Arashi. The house is near the sealed cave of Veldora. Due to her absolute domain, Luminous wasn't able to find where they fought.
After waking up, Chloe requested Asima to take her to Luminous . She promised Asima to answer her every question. She also convinced Asima that sealing Veldora is a major event that had to occur. Asima agreed after listening that she only sealed Veldora for a reason. So both of them returned to Ruberios.

______________________

Luminous POV 
It has been five days since Chloe disappeared with that lizard ! And I have searched everywhere I could. But there is no sign of any major fighting happening anywhere near Ruberios or western nations. And to give cherry on top of cake, she couldn't heal her subordinates no matter what she tried. Sure they are alive but it seems that they can't use there abilities and there life force is very slowly fading away. She finally decided to check inside Jura forest. But before she could depart, two people entered there via teleportation. These two people are Chloe Alburt and Asima Tempest.
She readied herself to attack. But before she could, Chloe stopped her. Then Asima healed her subordinates like it is nothing.
"What did you do to them ?" I asked angrily.
"I don't need to answer you blood sucker. And shut up ! I am here to talk with her not you !"
'who does she think she is ?' I thought angrily.
But Chloe insist me on talking. So I agreed.After being healed, Gunther quickly prepared seats for us. After sitting, Chloe explained everything . Everything,  what happened in previous timelines. She hadn't told me this much stuff about future. And the most astonishing things are about Rimuru Tempest. According to Chloe every single time she came back in time she came back at Ingresia kingdom. But this time, she returned to Ruberios. And in every previous timeline, Asima doesn't exist. So she believed Asima's existence to be a butterfly effect. Asima agreed not to free Veldora for next hundred years. If this Rimuru is Veldora's friend, then she will do everything to protect him in this timeline. From Chloe's tales, this Rimuru person seems to be a good one.
"I agree with you in Rimuru's case. But I will kill leon if he didn't go back from Jura forest." Asima told Chloe.
"Ahh ! That reminded me of Sizue Aizawa." Then she proceeded to tale us about Sizue. After listening everything, Asima and Chloe decided that, Asima will be the one who will repel Leon from Jura forest and save Sizue Aizawa.
"Demon lord Luminous Valentine ! Let's come to a mutual understanding. You will keep your mouth shut about my existence. And I will keep my mouth shut about you being god Luminas. "
"Tch ! I hate you lizards."
"And I don't like you blood suckers either."
"Fineeee !" "It is a mutual agreement."
"Okay."

.......................

After agreement with Luminous and Chloe, Asima returned to her house in the Jura forest. Zegion and Apito are now serving her in her house after gaining their humanoid forms. Zegion is pretty powerful now. She has trained him personally afterall . Chloe has given her a mask similar function as her pendant to give to Sizue.Thirty years from now, Sizue will be summoned. So she has to wait for thirty years. In this three years, with the help of Tony, she upgraded her skills. Her ultimate skill reality lord Izanagi has mixed with the husk of ultimate skill information and wisdom lord Anthena and became ultimate skill infinity god Aaditi. It's effects are
1- absolute domain
2- Reality manipulation
3- turn null
4- Imaginary room
5- Infinity void (both space and time)
6- Multi dimensional barrier

She has also gained another ultimate skill.
Hell God Emma-o and it's effects are
1- soul consumption
2- nether
3- ether
4- soul judgement

Asima practiced using her turn null for next thirty-one years. After confirming that Leon has summoned Sizue, she decided to go and kick him out from the Jura forest.

____________________

(231 years since Veldora has been sealed)

Demon lord Leon Cronwell was still trying to summon a perticular individual to the cardinal world. Last year his trial failed. He has already given the Summoning formula to the western nations. He was planning to go to another continent for more than a year now. Two -three more years, he will move away to Elderado. But what he didn't know that a blondie menace is coming towards him.

It was a normal day for Leon. But everything changed when he felt something odd with the atmosphere. But it was too late. His entire castle including around 2 km area has been covered with Asima's absolute domain. When he came to check, he felt an aura similar to that of a true dragon. He witnessed a girl with official suit with a single tachi in her hand, coming towards the castle. She had killed.... No all his men were alive but has been cutted to pieces. Except for Sizue. But she seems to be outcold.
Then the girl spoke .
"Demon lord Leon Cronwell, nice to meet you. I am Asami Tempest. And I will give you two options. You can leave Jura forest right now or fight me to death. It will be completely upon you."
Leon's instincts are telling him to flee at all cost. So he decided to leave.
(Later when he will tell Guy about this, Guy will send Milim to investigate.)

______________________