Chapter 69: Where Are We Going?

Wasn't Yan Jinyu's friend also called "Little Rain"?

Was Huo Siyu and Yan Jinyu's friend the same person?

No, it shouldn't be. She heard that Huo Siyu had been living in Country F all these years while Yan Jinyu grew up in an orphanage in a small town in the country. How could they have crossed paths?

However, did Yan Jinyu with such formidable skills, really grow up in an orphanage?

She knew that was impossible.

If Huo Siyu was really Yan Jinyu's former friend, then perhaps Yan Jinyu wasn't the only one. Huo Siyu shouldn't be as simple as she looked either.

Then, who were they?

Also, when Yan Jinyu spoke to that "Little Rain" on the phone that day, the other party had mentioned Master Nine's opponent in the business world. It was obvious that she knew Master Nine's opponent in the business world. Huo Siyu's brother, the head of the Huo Family, Huo Xuan, seemed to be at odds with Master Nine in the business world.

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that Huo Siyu and Yan Jinyu's friend, "Little Rain", were the same person.

Yan Jinyu and Huo Siyu were very sharp. How could they not notice Yan Jinyun sizing them up like this?

Yan Jinyu's expression was normal, while Huo Siyu's smile faded slightly. Then, she forced a smile and looked at Yan Jinyun. However, this smile was not as sincere as when she was facing Yan Jinyu earlier. "This is?"

Before Yan Jinyu returned to North City, the three people who had risked their lives with her, had investigated the Yan Family in detail. All three of them had a complete set of information on everyone in the Yan Family. Of course, it was impossible for Huo Siyu to not know Yan Jinyun's identity.

.

With Yan Jinyu here, she would have to interact with Yan Jinyun in the future. That was why Huo Siyu asked.

However, although she looked friendly, her tone was actually not that good. Compared to when she was talking to Yan Jinyu earlier, she was a little less sincere and more distant...

There was even something else.

What was that?

Yan Jinyun couldn't figure it out at all.

She just felt that Huo Siyu's attitude towards her was very strange.

Huo Siyu's attitude towards her was naturally strange, or rather, unkind. In Huo Siyu's eyes, Yan Jinyun was the same as Yan Qingyu and Fu Ya, who treated Yan Jinyu badly.

"This is my younger twin sister, Yan Jinyun." Yan Jinyu answered.

Huo Siyu was slightly surprised.

With their years of tacit understanding, she naturally understood what Yan Jinyu meant when she said that. It was precisely because she understood that she was surprised.

.

Beauty Yu seemed to like her sister...

But that was good.

"So it's Second Miss Yan. Nice to meet you."

Yan Jinyun frowned. Why did she feel like Huo Siyu's attitude towards her had changed drastically? Was it her imagination?

She smiled coldly and politely. "Miss Huo, nice to meet you."

Yan Jinyun wasn't stupid either. When Yin Jiujin introduced her, he didn't say "Second Missy of the Huo Family" but "Miss Huo." Of course, she wouldn't directly call Huo Siyu "Second Missy Huo". Although it was just a form of address, it was hard to guarantee that Huo Siyu wouldn't mind.