mission

____________________________________________

You are the sunlight that has risen again in my life
너는 내 삶에 다시 뜬 햇빛

The Second Coming of My Childhood Dreams
어린 시절 내 꿈들의 재림

I don't know what this feeling is
모르겠어, 이 감정이 뭔지

Could this be a dream too?
혹시 여기도 꿈속인 건지
The dream is a blue mirage in the desert
꿈은 사막의 푸른 신기루

Deep inside me, a priori
내 안 깊은 곳에 a priori

I'm so happy that I can't breathe
숨이 막힐 듯이 행복해져

The surroundings become more and more transparent
주변이 점점 더 투명해져
I can hear the sea from far away
저기 멀리서 바다가 들려

Across the dream, beyond the bush
꿈을 건너서 수풀 너머로

Go to the place where it becomes clearer
선명해지는 그곳으로 가

Take my hands now

You are the 'cause of my euphoria

_______________________________________________

He looked at you. But he didn't say anything. He just admired your beauty and then after that he left the washroom. You were sitting in the washroom counter dumbfounded. You were processing what just happened. You touched your lips and blushed knowing what happened. You really enjoyed that moment and whenever you thought bout that you start blushing. You stood up and covered the hickey with your hair which Taehyung gave you. It was still a bit visible but you somehow managed to cover it and went out....

Meanwhile Taehyung's Pov: I went in my room and sat
what just happened. Did I just kissed her?? Something made me kiss her. I don't know what has gotten into me. I feel strange whenever Y/N is around me. What is wrong with me?? Do I really love her?? Was hyung right that I have smth for her in my heart?? Its so confusing. I can't love Y/N, what if she hates me cuz I already hurted her with my harsh words or what  What if she doesn't likes me??? I was in my thoughts when Y/ N came out. I kept a cold expression on acting like nothing happened.

Taehyung: Get back to work.

Y/N: Yes *in mind: Why is he acting cold again??

You went to your seat and started working so did Taehyung...

Time skips....

Taehyung: Y/N

Y/N: Yes??

Taehyung: Lets go eat luch. Come with me.

Y/N: Ok

You both went to a 5star restaurant and had your lunch. After having your your lunch. You both came back and finished your work....

Y/N: *stretchs both arm* All done

Taehyung;done

Y/N: Yeah

Taehyung: Are you sure I won't get any mistakes??

Y/N: No you won't

Taehyung: Ok then leave the files there. And lets go home. Its time to go home...

Y/N: Yes.

You both went home. Taehyung went in room and you did the same.

I change my cloth and go to sleep i turned to other side but suddenly i get shiver to my spine Taehyung back hug me and sleep like this

Next morning

At office

I was working in his room. This time this cold alien gave me 20 big fat files... I'm done with almost all of it only 5 more left....

Time Skips.....

Yn;done

Taehyung: You done?

Y/N: Yes

Taehyung: *calls Some 1* hey hyung can you come to my room plz?

???: Yo you called me

Suga: he looked at you* Oh hey Y/N. How are you?? And...... why are YOU here?? Were you perhaps......missing your..... HUSBAND *said in a teasing tone while looking at Taehyung*

Y/N: N-no actually I am just helping him in his work. I'm his personal assistant.

Taehyung: Hyung, i didn't call you here for these sh*ts. I just want you to check some files properly and let me know if you find any mistakes.

Yoongi: Ok chill I'm just kidding. Give me the files

Yoongi: Ok then, I'll let you know. I gtg now bye Tae, bye Y/N

Y/N: *smiles* bye oppa

Suga left.. . . . .

Next day..... At Taehyung's office..

Taehyung: So Y/N *in a evil tone*

Y/N: *you got scared the way he talked* Y-yes

Taehyung: Today is finally the day when Yoongi hyung will let me know weather you made any mistakes or not remember?

Y/N: y-yes (you were hella nervous as if Taehyung got to know you made mistakes then you know what he'll do)

Taehyung: You know what will happen right? *smirks*

Y/N: Yeah

Yoongi enters.