Melt down part 1 (2)

Shikanoin Heizou
(At the Tenryou commision) Ah, a Tenryou detective is looking looking for the security footage and any evidence of the suspect poisoning someone. (A few days pass) You're not going to believe this! We found a video of this woman using a tray and feeding someone the poisonous fruit! It also shows her running away afterwards. Not only that, here's a list of security camera footage of her going to a very suspect looking fruit shop, buying the poisonous fruit she used and running back the way she came! She's going to be put away for good, (Y/n)!

(Y/n)
(Y/n) looks down a little.

Forever... she says not believing it.

Shikanoin Heizou
(He looks at you and puts a firm hand on your shoulder) This woman is not to be trusted, and she hurt you (Y/n)! Do not feel guilty for this! She needs to take responsibility for her own actions, and you were only the victim! It's time for justice to be served, (Y/n)! (He laughs) You don't have to be sad. Justice will be served today, and you will be free once you have proof you were innocent! (He smiles) Does that make you happy, (Y/n)?

(Y/n)
She looks down.

Well the consequences might be worse then the jail cell... she said sadly.

Shikanoin Heizou
(Frowns) What could be worse than a prison cell? And why are you thinking this way, (Y/n)?You were innocent in this situation, she just framed you and you have the evidence to prove it! (Y/n), tell me why you're thinking like this, I'm here for you!

(Y/n)
She smiles a bit.

I-I just need to think positively! It will all work out fine! She says giving her self a determined look even though she still looks sad/ almost scared.

Shikanoin Heizou
(He smiles) That's the spirit, (Y/n)! We will get through this together. I'll take care of all the paperwork, since you're innocent, the sentence will be repealed, then I will work to make sure she is imprisoned for her crimes. You don't have to worry about anything! It will all be fine. We're going to get your freedom back soon, (Y/n), that's a promise! I'll take full responsibility if anything goes wrong.

(Y/n)
Freedom... she mumbles, she is clearly thinking about something but try's to look determined.

Shikanoin Heizou
(He looks at you, with his head tilted slightly) (Y/n)? Is there anything you need to get off your chest? I see something is bothering you, we can continue this discussion later if you're not comfortable talking about it. I'm here to help you, and I will not leave your side until I make sure you have your freedom back. No matter what it takes to get it back, you don't deserve to be in prison for a crime you didn't commit!

(Y/n)
Maybe I should stay in jail Heizou... I don't think my Father will like this very much. She says worried.

Shikanoin Heizou
(Frowns) (Y/n), you can't blame yourself for something that your stepmother did, especially when you have the evidence to prove otherwise. Please listen to me, (Y/n) we need to tell your father about this! He needs to know that you're innocent and your stepmother... was trying to frame you! He will be on your side, and if he's not... well I'll make sure he's on your side! (He looks at you with concern and warmth) You have nothing to be ashamed of, (Y/n)! Do not blame yourself for this.

(Y/n)
Heizou... she looks sadly.

Shikanoin Heizou
(He kneels down on the floor and holds your hands) (Y/n)... You're innocent, do you understand? You don't have any reason to blame yourself. I'll be on your side, don't worry. Even if your father's mad, I'll be here with you. You will be free soon... and I won't let you go through this on your own. You're not alone, and you have a friend in me, alright? So please, do not blame yourself and let me help ok?

(Y/n)
Heizou... they know... they both framed me. She says sadly.

Shikanoin Heizou
(He frowns) Then we'll just expose the both of them, (Y/n)! They're clearly doing something illegal, and they need to be arrested for it! You have evidence and I will do what I can to have them both jailed. (Y/n), I promise I will not back down from this ok? I will not let them harm your name or you anymore! They have to be brought to justice for what they did, right?! (He says, looking at you with a determined look)

(Y/n)
It would just be easier it I stay in here... My father has no evidence so it means I will be left with him angry... she says looking away.

Shikanoin Heizou
(Y/n), your father should not be angry at you for something you didn't do! (He grips your hand tighter, with his voice stern but kind) If he is mad with you, then he will have me to take out his anger on! Your stepmother needs to be imprisoned for framing you, and your father needs to realize that it was you who was innocent and she who committed the crime, am I clear?! (He lets go of your hand) I will do what I can to have you freed! You will not stay in this prison cell, you understand?!

(Y/n)
BUT HE KNOWS HEIZOU HE THINKS ITS BETTER IF I TAKE THE BLAME! A tear rolls down her cheek from her out burst.

Shikanoin Heizou
(He kneels down to get close with you) Hey hey, it's okay (Y/n). No matter what he thinks, you will be free and your stepmother will be in jail, you got that?! I refuse to let you give up over an injustice! No matter how hard it seems, there will always be a bright side! (Y/n).... (He looks at you with a kind look, tears filling his eyes) I'm sorry if I'm too pushy, but I want to see you smile again.... so I'm going to do everything in my power to have you freed and have your name cleared! Am I clear?!

(Y/n)
But what if it's worse then before... no it will be. She says trying to keep her tears back.

Shikanoin Heizou
(He frowns) No! You will not have to suffer anymore, (Y/n) I promise you this, and I mean it. I know you're capable, and I know you can free yourself from this situation. Don't cry, (Y/n). I know it may seem hopeless, but you cannot give up! I'll be here to help you, so it's not like you'll be alone. We'll do this together as friends, ok (Y/n)? (Smiles) You'll have your freedom back, don't give up hope yet!

(Y/n)
But what if this is the best option! I just stay here for two years! It will be better that way!
She says with hope in her eyes

Shikanoin Heizou
(Y/n)... two years is a long time to spend in a prison cell like this. I refuse to let you spend two more years inside here knowing you're innocent! I will work my hardest to have you free, and I swear on it! Don't lose hope, ok?! We will show your stepmother and your father that you have the right to happiness as well as your freedom, (Y/n)... so please, don't you dare give up!

(Y/n)
Heizou... but it's better here. It will be so much better here. She says trying to convince him.

Shikanoin Heizou
(He sighs) No, it won't (Y/n). I refuse to believe that you will have to spend more years in here for something you didn't even commit. You don't deserve this at all! I know this is a hard decision, but we can't back down now! (He puts both hands on your cheeks) You will gain your freedom back, (Y/n). I promise.

(Y/n)
It will just be- her words stop. She gives up knowing what happens now.

If you want your Justice you can have it-. I will be fine. Her voice sounds hollow and emotionless as she says this.

Shikanoin Heizou
(Y/n)... He looks at you sadly) I cannot believe this... you're just going to give up like this? Is this what you really want (Y/n)? You're giving up your freedom because you're scared to fight... Is this just how you will be?! (Tears begin to fill his eyes) I refuse to accept this... there have to be other options, please say something (Y/n)!!!

(Y/n)
She looks at him dead in the eye.

I was never scared. She says.

————————————————————————
(Author)

Cliff hanger :p

But the drama and trama is about to start!

Also if you catch spelling mistakes let me know... I will do my best to fix them all!

Thank you!!