Stupid Ironic...

Hi... uh so I haven't been writing recently. If you have seen my other story about Chongyun, well... I didn't get very far... and didn't finish... but that is, because of some very unfair situations out of my control... and sadly right after I published this book. A part of it actually became my reality.

My father was innocently taken to prison.
He trained doctors to do certain procedures and made this giant company all across different and eventually decided to sell it. Well. The guy that bought it from him decided he didn't want to pay my father back. So he bought expensive attorneys and tried to find a way to throw him in prison. Well they found a random doctor we were training didn't have a simple 45 dollar certification he was suppose to buy and then they started to throw a fit. Some how... they threw the doctor in prison and the person that hired the doctor along with a few more people. Then after having sent multiple people to prison he found a way to then twist the story and say the money he gave the people now in jail was "robbing the government in theory."

I'm not kidding you... they had no proof... it literally said in theory.

Well so basically my father had to go to prison despite doing nothing wrong. So being an oldest child that left me to pick up the pieces of my falling apart family... and yes they are crumbling apart. I'm trying to play second parent while working a ton of hours at my job and honestly any plans I had for my future crumbled apart. So this is my life now.

No time for writing. No time for imagination... just the simple and so so stupid ironic situation of making a stupid prison fanfic with unfair circumstances and then it happening in my life.

Anyways... sorry about that. I just find it so ironic that my first work I have done ends up being my awful reality.

But enough of that depressive stuff, I am surprised to see people actually read this book I mean... it's not that great guys... but I hope you guys enjoyed it enough to finish it at least. And... well as shown in this book: you might not get the life you wanted or dreamed of due to things out of your control, but in the end you can take control of your life and it can still be a pretty great one.
Heh... I guess I got to take my own advice now.

Bye everyone! And I hope everyone truly does have a good life despite a circumstances that will come your way.