Change of plans (4)

Shikanoin Heizou
As Heizou approaches your prison cell, he gives the guard at the front a very stern look and points at him.

"Let me through, I need to talk to (Y/n)." (He says in a very intimidating tone) "Now." (He grips your guard's hands and grips it even tighter) "Do you understand, my friend?! I have every right to be with (Y/n), as she is under my protection. So are you going to let me pass, or am I going to have to use force?"

(Y/n)
(Y/n) just waits patiently but hears someone yelling in the other room.

Shikanoin Heizou
Heizou can't help but listen to the yelling from the next room. He looks at the guard with an even more intimidating look and grips his hand even tighter.

"Let me through, or else." (He says while clenching his fist even tighter, and grips his hand even tighter) "Do you understand?! If you don't let me through, I will not hesitate to use force. Am I understood?!" He says in a very aggressive and stern tone.

(Y/n)
(Y/n) starts to hear Heizou voice but gets confused. What's happening outside the door?

Shikanoin Heizou
As the guard continues to refuse to let him through, Heizou continues to talk in a very stern, aggressive, intimidating and threatening manner.

"So do I have to use force?! Are you forcing me to do that now?! Come on, open the door or I'm going to have to use force as a last resort!" He looks away and looks at the door with a very furious look, clearly preparing to use violence if the guard doesn't comply shortly.

(Y/n)
(Y/n) still hears yelling from the other room. It sounds like more security guards rush over there.

Shikanoin Heizou
Heizou looks at the other guards with a vicious look and points at them with his finger.

"I'm not scared of fighting multiple people at once! You got that?! Now, I have every right to see (Y/n), so let me through, or all hell could break loose! Do you understand?!" As he says this, Heizou clenches his fist even tighter, preparing for a fight if the guards continue to refuse.

(Y/n)
(Y/n) can hear Heizou.

She then thinks for a moment. Her father has a high rank job enough that he could have done something to the station not allowing her to leave... uh oh.

Shikanoin Heizou
After several minutes of arguing with the guard, Heizou has clearly lost his patience and his good-natured personality is gone. He is now using an aggressive and hostile manner to gain control of the situation.

"Open this door now, or this won't end peacefully for any of you! Do you understand?!" He says with a very serious look. He has now decided to use force if the guards don't comply. "Open the door now! Open it now! Open it now! Open it now! Open it now! Open it now! Open it now!"

(Y/n)
(Y/n)then yells at him.
Heizou calm down! You don't need to fight them! (Y/n) looks down it seem like her father made her option for her... prison.

Shikanoin Heizou
(He stops yelling) Heizou's expression turns shocked and stunned, as he looks at (Y/n).

"W-Why are you telling me to stop?! These guards won't listen to me! Do I have any other choice?! Do they want me to use force?! Is that what they want?! Do they want me to kill all of them?! Is that what they want, (Y/n)?! (He looks at her with a cold and stern face) Tell me, (Y/n)... what do I do?! Tell me this instant!"