• a day in the life of two dumbasses

"Well then, if you're ready then I guess we can begin. Alright, big oaf! Tell me, which year did the Battle of Sekigahara take place in?" As soon as Senku questioned that, the said big oaf paled.

"S-Sixteen hundred punches..."

"He's memorized it in some weird way! Forget the date, he's got trauma etched into his memories!!" The mad scientist screeched, horrified upon realising that his friend was traumatized from just one study session with you. While it was true that you sucked ass in your studies and it was kinda on Senku himself, that he left Taiju and you unsupervised.

But then again, you were damn good when it came to Japanese history. It was just one of your weird quirks that no one knew the reason behind. So he really didn't think much of letting you teach Taiju for the upcoming test about the Battle of Sekigahara that took place in the year 1600. Instead, you just made the big oaf memorize the dates in some traumatic format.

Another reminder for Senku to never let you do anything without his supervision.

"C-Can you really blame me?! He wasn't understanding with any other way!!"

"That doesn't mean that you're just gonna traumatize him with it!! Did you beat the information into him?!" He held his head in his hands, "How many times do I have tell you that violence isn't always the answer?!"

"Exactly! Violence isn't the answer! It's the question, and the answer is yes!" Your answer was enough to warrant a loud groan from your odd haired friend.

He was close to balding just because of your dumbass antics and he hadn't even reached his twenties.

As of right now, your rather loud trio was waiting for one of Taiju's acquaintance, Yuzuriha. You had no idea who she was or what she looked like, but everyone best believe that you prayed like Hell that she was cute. Because the way you've seen Taiju act (like a lovesick schoolgirl), you don't want your bestie to end up with a bitch.

And the moment you laid your eyes on her, you were sure that God had answered all your prayers. She had the face of an angel, and it was enough to get a squeal out of you. Senku let his tired gaze fall on the pretty brunette and Taiju's traumatized look was replaced with a lovesick face.

Something Senku grimaced at.

"H-Hi... Um, I'm Ogawa Yuzuriha..." She spoke, her voice low and meek. She's adorable!!

"Ishigami Senku. This gorilla over here is [Last Name][Name]." He greeted back, pointing at you as you were busy gawking at the pretty girl in front of you, "Have a seat, Yuzuriha!!" Taiju spoke up loudly, and she blushed when everyone turned to glance at you guys.

—————

Yeah, no.

Her embarrassment was close to overcooking her brain.

As Yuzuriha fidgeted in her seat, Senku scrolled through his phone, looking up every once in a while to peer at you guys, "Do you think we're standing out?" Poor Yuzuriha asked Senku, her voice low enough to be considered a whisper. She had to lean over just to ask the question since she was just too embarrassed.

Everyone was looking at you guys...

However, the scientist deadpanned upon her question and turned to point at you and Taiju, "If it's anyone that's standing out, it's those two pigs." He said so as you and your dear bestie scoffed down food faster than their eyes could see.

"No, no!! Yuzuriha-chan!! You're not standing out at all!!" You added and Taiju nodded in midst of stuffing down his cake, "Yeah!! You fit in perfectly!!"