• tic tac toe is only fun if you're winning

This was the the worst...

Being the hyperactive person that you were, having your movements restricted was basically torture to you. You thought about how you could be annoying Boss Man right now, but no! The universe just had to annoy you with some weed-green sunlight.

Maybe you shouldn't have drunk Senku's Monster before being stuck like this, because you did not like the occasional burps you could feel bubbling in your stomach.

You waited and waited for anything to happen. Nothing.

Ah... This is tiring... You don't feel sleepy or tired, but you do feel like something is lulling you to sleep. Kinda like the first five minutes after Boss Man starts explaining absolutely anything (in your defense, his voice can be considered soothing if he isn't cackling like a maniac every other second).

But you could faintly recall Boss Man screaming bloody murder at you because you were falling asleep. For some reason, the fear of getting nagged by him kept you awake.

Then, you thought about your uncle and your turtle, Haru. You sure hoped that your uncle was feeding him and taking care of him, because you will kick that old man to death if anything happens to Haru. For you, Haru was the cutest little turtle to ever exist, and you swore that if anything happened to him you would kill everyone responsible for it.

It was really tiring just staying stuck like this.

You tried playing tic tac toe but after you somehow managed to lose to your own self, you angrily stopped playing the game. Chess was something that you would have loved to play if only you had enough braincells for it, and checkers was just stupid.

Also, you don't think you can play monopoly with yourself without crying about ending up in jail.

With nothing else left, you began to hum inside your head. You never understood why Boss Man never liked it when you sang, because your bestie sure loved it. He would always hype you up. Speaking of Taiju, is he okay?! Wasn't he confessing to Yuzuriha? Did they get together?!

Are they married?!

You swore if they got married while you're stuck like this, you will fight him. Oh... You just remembered about the tournament you had in a week, the one where that American was going to fight you. What was her name again? Mara? No, Miya? Maya?

Ah, whatever. You don't care.

Wait... did you just see a light?

Are you dying?!

You calmed yourself down. Even though all the movies you have watched have always warned you that a white light when it's dark is not a good sign, you decided to fuck it and roll with it.

After all, being stuck like this is extremely boring. Might as well go to heaven and greet your mother (bold of you to assume you might make it to heaven).

With that, you found yourself urging towards the white, bright light. And when you've convinced yourself of doing something, you do it, no matter what.

You kept pushing forward. Ahead, and ahead.

Just a little more!!

"Get up already... you stupid gorilla..."

Wait... is that Boss Man?!

Holy shit!! Your motivation just went through the roof!!

You pushed your body further and further, trying your utmost hardest to move yourself. Anything!! Even a pinky is fine for now!!

Just then, your vision expanded. A crack echoed through your ears, followed by another, and another. Until it sounded like an entire boulder crumbling down.