Chapter 10

Mila rushes into Victoria's dressing room after she received a text that read "Come to my trailer ASAP. SOS."

"What?! What's wrong?!" Mila asks her stepping into the trailer.

"I think I still have feelings for Austin." Vic says in a disappointing tone.

"Nooooooo."

"Yes! Although we didn't actually have sex, that whole scene got me back in my feels again, and he's just hot and perfect and-

"Victoria. Calm down." Mila cuts off her rambling. "I'm sure once he starts being an asshole to you, you'll forget all about it. And you're goin out with Ashton now, remember?"

"Yeah, I know. I really like him. I don't want my feelings for Austin to come back & interfere with that."

"So let's just try and not think about Austin in that way. Just gotta remind yourself it was a just a scene, it's just acting."

"True."

*knock, knock*

"Come in!" Victoria says.

Austin peeps his head in through the door. "Hey, um, you won't have to worry about Eliana anymore. It's over between us. You were right."

"Told you so." Vic replies.

"Really? That's the actual response you're going to give? No remorse at all?"

"No. Because I literally told you so. You could have had me, and we'd still be together because I wouldn't have cheated. But you chose her instead. So, no. I don't feel bad for you at all."

"Alright. Whatever. You told me so. I'll see you after lunch."

"Mhm."

Austin left and it was just the girls again.

"There's my Austin hating girl." Mila says.

"Hearing him say I was right just ignited a flame in me to be petty again, and that flame like burned those romantic thoughts away."

"Good."

A couple of days have passed & Victoria has felt some weight lifted off her shoulders with Eliana not being around on set anymore. She would say some weight is still there, as there's still tension and feuding between her & Austin.

Ashton decided to visit Vic on set today. During breaks, they couldn't keep their hands off each other, like Austin & Eliana were once upon a time.

As they'd kiss here and there, being flirtatious with each other, Austin would glare at them in disgust.

"You jealous much?" Victoria asks him.

"No, but why don't you guys get a room." Austin replies.

"Nah. It's more fun to be all mushy gushy in front of everyone. I can see why you & Eliana were like this twenty four seven."

Austin rolls his eyes, "That was all Eliana, alright?"

"No, you could have stopped it. But you didn't."

"Hey babe, I have to go back to the studio. I'll see you tonight?" Ashton says to Victoria.

"Yeah, sounds perfect."

"My place at seven?"

"See you then."

Ashton heads off. Austin comes in with a bit of a snarky comment, "You don't seem as attracted to him as you were to me." he walks off towards his trailer, leaving Victoria confused.