Chapter 22

It's currently Wednesday, April 5th, 2023. It's the day Austin & Victoria finally have their premiere for their movie "The Last Time".

It doesn't come out for another couple of weeks, but the official red carpet premiere is today.

Victoria is 9 months pregnant, ready to pop any second. Her due date is this Sunday, April 9th, Easter Sunday.

Vic is currently still getting ready for the premiere at the house. Austin's been ready to go for a bit now.

"Victoria, are you almost ready? Our car will be here soon." Austin asks outside of her bedroom door.

"I don't think I can do this." she says on the verge of tears, trying to not ruin her makeup & the glam squad had just left.

"What do you mean you can't do this? Can I come in?"

"Yeah..." she sniffles.

"Vic, what's wrong? Is the baby coming? Is that why you can't do this?"

"No, the baby isn't coming. I'm just so nervous." she says as a tear streams down her face as she sits on her bed in her plum colored flowy chiffon dress.

"I know you're nervous. It's okay to be nervous. I know this is your first big premiere & it's alright to feel this way. Shit, I was so nervous before Elvis premiered in Cannes, but after it was a big sigh of relief. If I could make it through my first ever big premiere that was at one of the biggest film festivals, you can make it through this. I'll be with you every step of the way, and so will Ash." Austin wraps an arm around her, giving her a kiss on the forehead lovingly.

Vic's heart can't help but to flutter from the feeling.

"That's another thing. He's not coming."

"He's not?"

"Nope. His flight got delayed so he won't make it back from London in time."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine." she exhales.

There's a knock at the door. "Must be our driver. C'mon." Austin says standing up, holding his hands out for her to help her up.

"Alright. Let's fucking do this." Victoria gets up with the help from Austin.

Austin & Victoria head to the premiere. On the way there, Victoria can't help but to think about all that's happened since filming.

Her & Austin's first date, which led to them possibly starting things to only get her heart broken by him & her so called best friend.

All the drama she went through with Eliana. All the pettiness towards Austin & hating him. Her becoming best friends with Mila.  Getting closer to Ashton & falling in love with him.

That argument. That argument that got so heated that they let their sexual tension take over which brought them the baby girl she could be giving birth to any day now.

The way she was pissed at Austin for knocking her up. The way she was overjoyed that she even got pregnant after so many people told her she probably wouldn't be able to.

The unwanted jealousy over Austin's relationship with Juliette. The unwanted feelings that would come up for him that she constantly tries to burry.

The holidays we're especially filled with that. Their kiss on Christmas, the kiss that happened on New Year's accidentally that they both passed off as a "family kiss".

Valentine's Day was rough. Ashton had to bail on their plans, so she got to witness everything Austin did for Juliette, just wishing deep down it was for her instead.