THE TUTORS MATRIMONY: CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2: TUTOR, START!

   Jennette settled down in her room, sir Lant told her to settle down before talking to him. 'A maid will get me, right?' She asks herself, "Miss Jennette, mr. Lant is calling for you," a maid comes in, "ah, just in time," Jennette smiles, as the maid stays blank space. As Jennette was walking to his office, she heard someone yelling. "SHUT UP! YOU RAT! I SAID I WANTED THE PINK DRESS!" a girl yelled, a slap following behind, "m-my lady....please," she heard a maid mutter, "GET IT. RIGHT. NOW!" she demanded, "y-yes!" "HURRY UP!" the girl yelled, throwing a box at the maid. Jennette flinched, was this how she was going to be treated? "My lady," the maid called, she didn't even realize she stopped, "ah...sorry," Jennette muttered, walking towards the maid.
                Jennette entered the office. "Jennette Margarita," he said, looking up at his papers. Jennette shivered, he seemed so scary. "H-hello, sir," she said, "you start tomorrow, 12 PM sharp," he said, "yes, sir," she said, "you're dismissed, but before, be sure not to get on Jeremy and Charlottes nerves," he said, looking back at his papers, Jennette flinched, "yes..." she said, quietly leaving.

               Jennette was scared with what she saw in the room still, 'they really are mean...' she thought, she didn't wanna be hit and yelled at tomorrow, perhaps they'll be nicer to her?

             "Greetings, young master, young lady," she said, lifting the end of her dress into a curtsy, "yeah yeah, welcome," they said. As Jennette looked up, she noticed the girl from yesterday, the one who was yelling at her servant, 'shoot!' Jennette thought, trembling. "Well? Are you just gonna stand there?" Jeremy glared, "ah...apologies. Yes, the first thing I'd like to teach you is greetings," she smiled, "what...?" he asks, "ahem, young master, when you're greeting yourself, you bow down and simply say: 'I'm (name)'" she said, "here, I'll give you an example." "Hello, lady Charlotte, my name is Jennette Margarita," she bowed, Jeremy simply sighed. " as for you, my lady, you will curtsy and state your name like the young master did," she said, "now, why don't you give it a try?" she asks, Charlotte flushes, "I don't wanna!" She yelled, "yeah?! Well me neither!" Jeremy cried, "u-uh....,but you must! It's an order given fr-" "I don't care who it's given from! I. AM. NOT. BOWING DOWN TO HIM!" She says, raising her hand as Jennette flinches, a hard SLAP resonates through the room.
"R-Roxie!" Jeremy exclaims, scurrying going to a blond woman, "I'm alright, Jeremy," she said, 'huh?..' Jennette thought, "Charlotte, fathers the one whom gave the directions to this lady to tutor you, yes?" she tilts her head, "y-yeah.. but!" "No buts, you must follow directions from the duke, or else," she says, Jeremy motioning a neck slicing motion, Charlotte jolts up, "u-urgh!" She groans, "u-rm thank you," Jennette says, "continue," the woman said.
   "Excellent!" Jennette smiled, "you both are doing well so far! Now let's get started with bowing manners.." she said, 'it's either they bow to little or bow to much, so it's necessary!' she thought, "what!? We just did!" Jeremy yelled, "young master, you must learn to do it properly," she said, to which Jeremy groaned. "You want to bend your back at an acute angle. And as for you, my lady,  you must bend your knees only a little bit, one foot behind the other and have your dress at your waist," Jennette said, giving examples...

"Just a Little More down!"

"More up!"

"Keep your legs straight,"

"Remember, one foot behind another,"

"So close!"

"Perfect!" She finally exclaimed, "you really are a perfectionist, aren't ya?" Jeremy said, eyeing the girl, "I suppose so," she smiles, ticking the boy off. The blond girl smiled, "that was a wonderful lesson, miss Jennette," she said, "ah! Thank you miss...." "Roxanna," "thank you miss Roxanna!" She clasped her hands together, "oh, and young lady and young master, next class we will be learning basic etiquette, even if it's a recap," Jennette says, "well, I suppose it's my time to leave," she says, curtsying and bidding a farewell. She couldn't help but notice the glares she received, 'do they hate me that much?' She asks herself, disappointed.

Jennette laid in her bed, eyes spread open, her body covering all of the bed, did the duke know about her arrivals at XXX? How about the princess? Still, there were many young lady's in the kingdom who were wonderful, so why Jennette? This question stuck with the girl, even at night.

         "Jennette Margarita, she is currently working at the Agriche household as a tutor, she was sent by the Obelian emperor," the man said, bowing down to the other man, "is that so? Then, why don't you do me a favor and disguise yourself as a servant?" the man asks, "I'm afraid that the Agriche's are smart, they will surely notice," the butler spoke, keeping a calm demeanor, "yes, yes, here's a potion, it'll hide your true identity," the man says, throwing a bottle at his butler, "yes, sir," he bowed, "oh and, look for openings for me, like banquets or meetings," he says, dismissing the butler, "yes, sir," he says, exiting.

A/N: XXX is the land Agriche is located on!