THE TUTORS MATRIMONY: CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5: Jennette Margarita Goes Into Town With Roxanna and Jeremy

        The next day, Jennette saw the servant she bumped into. 'Here's my chance!' She thought. "U-um, excuse me?" She said. "Yes, lady?" He replied, turning around. "I'd like to apologize to you about what happened awhile ago..." she said. "Hmm? Oh! It's alright, In fact, I forgot about it for awhile," he smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder. Jennette flinched. It was that feeling again. The feeling of fatigue and dizziness. "Miss? Are you alright?" The servant said, removing his hand from her shoulder. Jennette felt weak. Has she really been overworking herself? "Y-yes! I'm alright," she smiled. "Good, now you must get going," the man told her, and she scurried off.
       "A-apologize for being late!" Jennette burst in. "I didn't realize the time, and I was caught up chatting with a servant," she explained. "Yeah, yeah, it's fine, just come sit down," Jeremy crossed his arms. Jennette did as told. "Today, we will learn how to ballroom dance," Jennette smiled. "H-HUH?!" The two exclaimed, openly surprised and angry.

"Do stay calm! I shall teach you the basics," Jennette comforted. Jennette showed Charlotte and Jeremy how to do it. For some reason, Charlotte couldn't get it right.

Charlotte sat down in defeat. "It is hard to dance, Lady. But you mustn't give up!" Jennette cheered. "Yeah!? Well how about you dance with this bastard!" She yelled, glaring at Jeremy. "Would you like me to?" Jennette asked, to which, Charlotte nodded. Jennette glanced at Jeremy. He scoffed. He didn't wanna dance with her.

Jeremy took her hand and held her waist. Her hand was smooth. Jeremy and Jennette couldn't help but feel their heart beating. Jennette was pleased with Jeremy's performance. To Jennettes surprise, he was a decent dancer. He would twirl her around with elegance, it almost reminded her of Ijekiel. The music came to an end, and Jennette glanced at Charlotte. Jeremy had a slight blush on his cheeks. Charlotte snarled at her in anger. "Fine! I'll do it!" She huffed, grabbing Jeremy's hand.

       ♩
                  ♫

       ♫
                ♩.

Jennette clapped her hands. "That was delightful!" She praised. Jeremy and Charlotte turned red. 'Are they embarrassed or mad? I really can't tell,' Jennette thought, sighing. It was just then when Jennette suddenly felt dizzy again. "Haaah..." she breathed. Jeremy turned to her. "Hey! Are you good?" He asks. Jennette nods. Suddenly, the door opened. "Maybe she needs to go outside," Roxanna said. Jennette perked her head up. Jennette's eyes were sparkly. "What!? Roxie, you can't possibly be serious!" Jeremy yelled. "It's alright Jeremy, it's not a serious matter that I'm going out for. Plus, look at Jennette, she looks as if she hasn't seen the light in days,"she gestured. Jeremy turned to her. Her eyes were wide open, they were sparkly, and filled with hope. Jeremy thought it was adorable for a second. Forget that part. Jeremy sighed, and just went along with Roxana.

       Jennette was very amused by XXX. The village was very lively. Sure, Obelia was also lively, but there were much new shops, and people here! "Wow...." She twirled around. "It's not that special," Jeremy said, "still! XXX is a beautiful town!" She cheered. Jennette happily followed Jeremy and Roxanna. They went from vendor to vendor, shop to shop, they were all so interesting.
As Jennette was walking around, she found a pendant with a seemingly angry penguin on it, and flowers for Roxanna. The penguin strangely reminded her of Jeremy. Jennette secretly bought the pendant, and introduced it to Jeremy.

"What's this?" He raised his eyebrow. "A penguin," she smiled. "Why...?" He asked. "It remind me of you," she smiled. "Hah..." Jeremy scoffed, and rolled his eyes. 'So cold...." She thought. "Maybe next time, tho!" She muttered, positively. She was sure to get on the Agriche's good sides! (Her nervousness was telling her otherwise). Jennette offered the flowers to Roxanna, she gracefully accepted. "They're lovely," she smiled. Jeremy looked back at Jennette with jealousy. He didn't know why he was jealous, but he was.

Roxanna told Jennette that there was business she and Jeremy had to take care of, she didn't know what to do. Perhaps she could explore the town and come back later? Yes, that'd be a good idea.

As Jennette was walking, she heard a familiar voice call her. "Oh lady Jennette!!" He scream. Jennette turned, and saw Damian! The man from the boat. "Ah! Hello, sir Damian," she said, waving. "It's a coincidence that we're here at the same time. Would you like to go get pastries with me?" He smiled. "Yes! That'd be lovely," she smiled, clasping her hands together.

Jennette thought it was strange that Damian had invited her. Still, he did seem nice, and she was told not to judge a book by its cover so she supposed it was alright...plus, he probably would've done something by now if he was meant to harm her. Right? "How long would you be staying here?" Damian asked. "Oh..I'm not very sure. I think a year and a few more months?" Jennette answered. Damian looked at her strangely. "Ah! It's because I have a job at a nobles household. The emperor sent me here as a tutor," she said, she thought it was alright not to tell him the place she worked. "That job does seem to suit you. You're very well mannered," Damian smiled. Jennette blushed, "thank you," she said.

"How about you? What brings you here?" She asks. "Hmmm...nothing much, just....business that's all," he smirked. Jennette nodded. "Well, I should get going, have a nice day, lady," he smiled. As Jennette stood, an immense wave of pain struck her. Jennette breathed heavily. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Y-yes... go on, I have to get to my home," she muttered. And with that, the man walked off.

His warm demeanor faded as he turned around, leaving an icy cold look on his face.